Chaos and Cosmos

ENIHCAMBUS
karma portal traveller

Chaos and Cosmos

Post by ENIHCAMBUS »

Chaos and Cosmos (CAC) is a story that i have in mind since 4 years.
This is the general topic: here i will put the links and basic info of the chapters.
This topic work also as a discussion tread since the chapters are actualy big.

Links (currently offline):

1: The beginning
2: The shock
3: Mutation
4: 3 vs. 3
5: The return
6: Nova
7: The Chaos Reign
8: The letter X
9: Galactic Wars
10: The life in the Galaxy

Basic info:

Chaos and Cosmos:
In an insignificant part of the Universe, there is a Galaxy called Milky Way, this Sci-Fi genre story is about it. The time, is, for humans, about 2500, in XXVI century. Basicaly, something ugly happened, a chaotic entity called "Bringer of Chaos" came from other Universe, to infect our one, breaking the laws of it, and destroy it. The Nature, who lives in the core (0;0;0) of the Universe, try many ways to stop it. Latter the chaos came to our Galaxy, then...
...Well, here it is, this story about Chaos and Cosmos in the Milky Way.

Chapter 1, the beginning:
Actually the Chaos already arrived the Milky Way about 400 years ago in XXII century, but it reached Earth in XXVI one, but this story start with other planet anyways, where a sentient alien species called "fuzzles" (Gorila like creatures) are attacked by the chaos, and sent an alien baby the save it. It reaches Earth before chaos (Just 2 years before), but he needs to save our planet from it, he is some type of chosen one. (contains prologe)

Chapter 2, the shock:
Another sentient alien species, called the "Aliens-Aliens" (Steriotypical aliens with huge heads and eyes), that are enemies of humans from many years, send a electronic virus that devast the planet, our fuzzle hero, now with the help of a secret agent, go to stop this virus. (contains the biography of the secret agent)

Chapter 3, mutation:
Humans get revenge from the Aliens-Aliens, and create a mutant creator machine. The Aliens hack it, then it makes mutants against humans. the fuzzle, secret agent, and now an army sargent, needs to destroy this abomination. (contains info about human tech of XXVI century)

Chapter 4, the force:
A classic story of heros and villains, where our 3 heros, fight with 3 evil villians. (contains some stories about humans vs. aliens)

Chapter 5, The return:
Chaos wants revenge, invades again the planet Earth, more powerfull than before, only our secret agent is capable to stop this. (contains chronology: prehistory-1930-2257)

Chapter 6, Nova:
More chaos, the group of 3 comes again to action, and fights something even more worst than before: A chaos entity called "Nova" (hence the title of this chapter). (contains chronology: 2257-2502)

Chapter 7, The chaos reign:
now there are 8 heros, and they find the root of this chaos thingy. And they fell, in the chaos reign. Here they found the "Bringer of Chaos". (contains info about chaos powers)

Chapter 8, The letter X:
8x4=32. This is how the number of heros multyplied in this chapter of crazy stories of heros, villains, aliens, futuristic tech, and even more chaos. (contains info about the 32 heros)

Chapter 9, Galactic War:
This story is about the Milky Way as well for that chaos stuff, how many things about the Galaxy are showed in the first 8 chapters. Just a glimpse. This is the chapter about it, and comes in form of "wars" (between 16 alien species, OMG!). This chapter is to long, that i divided it in 6 parts: The launch, The light, The darkness, The Cosmos, The Chaos, Total war. (contains info about the 16 aliens species)

Chapter 10, The life on the Galaxy:
Unlimited chapter, based in sketchs of what title says. All about the 16 species of the previous chapter. (contains info about the 36 archtypes)

They are many cultural influences, as well as TV, book and game references and tributes.

And yes, Submachine too. :P
ENIHCAMBUS: State of the Art Scanning!
🧐
The Kakama
karma portal traveller

Re: Chaos and Cosmos: General Topic

Post by The Kakama »

:shock:
Wow, that sounds like a LOT of stuff.
Is this my final form?
ENIHCAMBUS
karma portal traveller

Post by ENIHCAMBUS »

Yeah!

Taked me 4 years mind all this story, i don't remember most of the details, but i remember the story. Chapter 10 is just a series of sketchs, so i can mind something random here.
🧐
The Abacus
wisdom crystal finder

Post by The Abacus »

:shock:
Wow
Balance is imperative; without it, total collapse and destruction is imminent.
The Kakama
karma portal traveller

Post by The Kakama »

Ah, I see.
This is awesome. :D
Is this my final form?
ENIHCAMBUS
karma portal traveller

Post by ENIHCAMBUS »

Other mindshock? just wonder what the explosive bunny has to say. :lol:
🧐
borys610

Post by borys610 »

Where/when will we be able to read it?
Vortex
Murtaugh's hunter

Post by Vortex »

cool...
I didn't read the chapters' description in case there are spoilers :P
Vurn
subnet traveller

Post by Vurn »

This seems pretty interesting.
TT: I guess one could use those words to describe it.
TT: If armed with a predilection for the inapt.
ENIHCAMBUS
karma portal traveller

Chaos and Cosmos 1: The beginning.

Post by ENIHCAMBUS »

Prologue:

Welcome to the natural universe, a universe with tons of laws the regulates all the existence.
All the order on the universe is posible thanks to that laws, that the nature has wrote on the cosmos, the cosmos have all the laws and the codes of all that exist.

But one day, cosmic tears appeared in the Universe, and a strange, evil creature called "Bringer of Chaos", has send all his minions trough those tears.
The Chaos don't follow any natural laws and uses it chaotic powers to destroy all in the way; Chaos can magicaly modificate all the energy and matter to make impossible things for the Universe, in order to destroy it. Nature wants to protect the Universe, but this is a very hard problem.
around the XXII century, the Chaos arrived Milky Way, but it was in XXVI century when it reached Earth.
Last edited by ENIHCAMBUS on 11 Mar 2013 15:38, edited 1 time in total.
🧐