subnet notes finder

Re: Submachine Wiki

Post by RuloCore »

I will vote tomorrow, I promise!!!
Redafro
subnet technician

Post by Redafro »

Your theories Rooster? Are they old ones up for revote or new ones you haven't added yet?
Edit: and I'm super strapped for time, but I'll vote when I can. Going out of town for the rest of the weekend, then starting beau-coup overtime at work. My main ambition right now is to finish my meditations response. XD XD XD
Rooster5man
subnet traveller

Post by Rooster5man »

Old ones, but I meant if I had the time beforehand, I could've added Theories like the "Wisdom powers the Navigator" to the Wiki :P

LOL, well, you guys can take your time, I guess I'm just anxious to step on some new Theories :D XD
Anteroinen
subnet traveller

Post by Anteroinen »

I've been postponing voting for way too long... It just seems so... arduous.
"We didn't leave the Stone Age, because we ran out of stones."
Redafro
subnet technician

Post by Redafro »

I can get through the new ones just fine. It's getting through all the old ones that I find arduous. XP
Anteroinen
subnet traveller

Post by Anteroinen »

I'm ready to admit I'm mostly just lazy - the longer the theory, the more arduous it seems; however, I will also agree that reading something that has been debunked by new information just ends up being arduous as well.
Rooster5man
subnet traveller

Post by Rooster5man »

That's the point of making it Debunked, lol.

And your Theory on the Plan's pretty long, if I do say so myself XD
Anteroinen
subnet traveller

Post by Anteroinen »

Rooster5man wrote:That's the point of making it Debunked, lol.

I know, I'm surprised anyone bothered to read it :P
WorldisQuiet5256
karma portal traveller

Post by WorldisQuiet5256 »

our theories Rooster? Are they old ones up for revote or new ones you haven't added yet?
Edit: and I'm super strapped for time, but I'll vote when I can. Going out of town for the rest of the weekend, then starting beau-coup overtime at work. My main ambition right now is to finish my meditations response. XD XD XD
ld ones, but I meant if I had the time beforehand, I could've added Theories like the "Wisdom powers the Navigator" to the Wiki :P

LOL, well, you guys can take your time, I guess I'm just anxious to step on some new Theories :D XD
I've been postponing voting for way too long... It just seems so... arduous.
That's the point of making it Debunked, lol.

I know, I'm surprised anyone bothered to read it :P
I guest one would think the Theory voting is right, why not? Wining based of the majority, casting 1 Vote, base on one's opinion of someone else Theories. The Theory themselves mostly base on the Evident that supports that Theory.
But then again,...one could say the Voting rig, not by adding more Votes then your allowed, or replacing the Tally Box, but by how popular that person who presented the Theory. Leaving the less Liked, less Seen, less Wanted as the Rig Loser. While the person with the best Social Skills, the best Looks, who make you feel good the always Rig Winner.
So is Theory Voting fair? Or just a mere Popularity Contests?
This here...is clear Evident that is yet to be understood by those who are the Favorite of this group.

But how does this Evident appear as to you?
Is it base on the Logic of this Thought?
Or because it come from my Post?

What if Rooster5man said exact words? Would you believe it then, when that thought didn't come from my Post?

But I'm not surprise that you vote for your Favorite Person you talk with in this Forum. I am use to people with more Social Skills hogging all the Popularity while I in your 'slang' term "Rot away like a Stiff on the other side of the Room".
Last edited by WorldisQuiet5256 on 29 Dec 2012 02:36, edited 1 time in total.
WHERE DO WE COME FROM
WHAT ARE WE
WHERE ARE WE
GOING
Rooster5man
subnet traveller

Post by Rooster5man »

I don't know what you're talking about, WorldIsQuiet.

I see everybody's Theories in a fair and balanced manner. For you to say that it's a popularity contest is completely uncalled for.

Even if I don't necessarily like the person's attitude, I'd still vote in a fair and balanced manner. I don't know about anyone else (even though I'm 100% certain they all follow that same mantra), but for you to throw my name in the ring is completely uncalled for.

Let me ask you this: Why would we be voting for the person who presented the Theory rather than the Theory itself? In due time, the Theory will be shown to be Debunked anyway if it was meant to be Debunked.

Theory statuses aren't meant to be "popularity contests," they're meant to show the community's (albeit) opinion to how the Theory stacks up against what we know.

No one's Theory is ever being ignored on purpose.