The Black Dossier.

WorldisQuiet5256
karma portal traveller

Re: The Black Dossier.

Post by WorldisQuiet5256 »

If you wish to know Who EYE am in the Submachine World, I was actually mention in the game.
The Answer wrote:
I clearly remember the day it all ended. It was not long after the computer processing power exceeded that of the human brain. Many thought that this was the turning point, but not so. The moment came a bit later. I remember, because I was there, when we asked the biggest question. The one we've been struggling with for millennia.

Why are we?

But this time the question wasn't directed at us. We asked the computer. And that was the turning point in the history of humanity. That exact moment. Once we acknowledged that we're not the most evolved structure on our planet, once we passed the torch, our purpose diminished. Did we expect the computer to fry under the heaviest of questions? Of course. So you can imagine our surprise, when this happened.

The computer answered the question.
Do tell me, it mention a Computer, does anyone know what IT look like? Or how IT is built?

Rather simple if you tell me. IT was a Network. And that Network has a name.
U.S.A. Constitution wrote:We the People
I rather say:
WiQ wrote:We the Fore-Runners
We the Formers/Fore-Runners
The Pastel Forum.
WHERE DO WE COME FROM
WHAT ARE WE
WHERE ARE WE
GOING
WorldisQuiet5256
karma portal traveller

Oh...and by the way...my Latin Quote/Signature, it was the main clue in the V for Vendetta graphic Novel.
Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici
"By the Power of Truth, I, While Living, have conquered the Universe" - Latin: Dr. John Faust

I had to look at the V for Vendetta book twice before I figure out the origins of the character V.
Evey Hammond wrote:V, you said that "V.V.V.V.V." thing was a Quote. Who said it in the first place?
V wrote:Nobody You'd Heard of. A German Gentleman named Dr. John Faust. He made a Deal, Too.
Dr. John Faust
Guy Fawkes
WHERE DO WE COME FROM
WHAT ARE WE
WHERE ARE WE
GOING
WorldisQuiet5256
karma portal traveller

[i]- Ecclesiastes 1:9-18[/i] wrote:“What has happened before will happen again.”
- Ecclesiastes 1:9-18

9 What has happened before will happen again. What has been done before will be done again. There is nothing new in the whole world. 10 "Look," they say, "here is something new!" But no, it has all happened before, long before we were born. 11 No one remembers what has happened in the past, and no one in days to come will remember what happens between now and then. 12 I, the Philosopher, have been king over Israel in Jerusalem. 13 I determined that I would examine and study all the things that are done in this world. God has laid a miserable fate upon us. 14 I have seen everything done in this world, and I tell you, it is all useless. It is like chasing the wind. 15 You can't straighten out what is crooked; you can't count things that aren't there. 16 I told myself, "I have become a great man, far wiser than anyone who ruled Jerusalem before me. I know what wisdom and knowledge really are." 17 I was determined to learn the difference between knowledge and foolishness, wisdom and madness. But I found out that I might as well be chasing the wind. 18 The wiser you are, the more worries you have; the more you know, the more it hurts.

- Ecclesiastes 1:9-18 (Good NewsTranslation)
WHERE DO WE COME FROM
WHAT ARE WE
WHERE ARE WE
GOING
WorldisQuiet5256
karma portal traveller

VICTORY IS MINE!
Viva La Vie Boheme!
WHERE DO WE COME FROM
WHAT ARE WE
WHERE ARE WE
GOING
WorldisQuiet5256
karma portal traveller

There is only one reason, and one reason only to why I love this song.
It contains the answer to the Riddle of the Sphinx:
"What goes on four legs at dawn, two legs at noon, and three legs in the evening?"
You shall see me Dance the Polka
WHERE DO WE COME FROM
WHAT ARE WE
WHERE ARE WE
GOING
WorldisQuiet5256
karma portal traveller

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

F... Me.
I found Room 302.
But....I never thought it was THAT Room.

Room 302
WHERE DO WE COME FROM
WHAT ARE WE
WHERE ARE WE
GOING