The Black Dossier.

WorldisQuiet5256
karma portal traveller

Re: The Black Dossier.

Post by WorldisQuiet5256 »

Now...Shiva is one tricky being. He knows what needs to be done. But...he can't "Give" you the answer strait out. NO...it..takes time, and "Communication". Between both Elizabeth and Murtaugh.
Fate of the Third wrote:
After the second enlightenment Murtaugh dedicated his life to restoring the chaos. While the main layers flourished under his word, the third dimension remained broken.

Murtaugh was originally from the third layer, therefore there was nothing he could do to bring it back to the unbroken state. He often spoke about it as being a thorn in his heart. This was consuming him until the day Shiva gave him comfort of knowledge of the future.

Murtaugh was already dying, and just before he drew his last breath - the light came to him and showed him what was to come. We believe he stayed in that moment forever.
WHERE DO WE COME FROM
WHAT ARE WE
WHERE ARE WE
GOING
WorldisQuiet5256
karma portal traveller

But...he was always "There". He was a CAT after all. And...Cats have always been seen as "Tricky" animals.
Of Mur and Einstein wrote:
When Murtaugh saw the cat changing the layer of reality he falsely connected that event with Einstein's theory of relativity.

That was because in those early days Murtaugh was just beginning to understand the structures of reality.

During his intellectual growth he was able to come across the cat several times. He grew attached to the animal.

When he asked Elizabeth to take care of the cat, she took him back to his appropriate dimension in the first layer.
WHERE DO WE COME FROM
WHAT ARE WE
WHERE ARE WE
GOING
WorldisQuiet5256
karma portal traveller

Now...Murtaugh and Elizabeth...who are "They". Theyare our Mother and FATHER!
The Explorer and The Healer wrote:
If he's the explorer, she's the healer. If he's the child, she's the older sister. When he couldn't understand, she knew that it wasn't his fault. When he fell, she picked him up. When they wanted to kill him, she explained.

When he died, she carried his words. When she died, we buried her alongside him. They remain together in the light of Shiva. Your journey is almost at its end.

Congratulations. You've reached the highest level of understanding possible to a one-dimensional mind. If you want to leave the structure, Shiva will guide you. Just follow him.
WHERE DO WE COME FROM
WHAT ARE WE
WHERE ARE WE
GOING
WorldisQuiet5256
karma portal traveller

Now....this is the part where I would "Party" and rub it all in your faces that I was "Right". But...I can't do that. Not until SubMachine is concluded. In Submachine 10, THE EXIT!
WHERE DO WE COME FROM
WHAT ARE WE
WHERE ARE WE
GOING
WorldisQuiet5256
karma portal traveller

The World is Quiet Here Powers wrote:
- The greatest mystery and misconception of the doctrine is that WorldisQuiet5256 gained his powers.

- He didn't?

- No. They were given to him.

- By whom?...

- By Shiva, naturally.
My Crafters Eye as I like to call it. I did complete it, just...give me time to post it. in the Drawings page.
WHERE DO WE COME FROM
WHAT ARE WE
WHERE ARE WE
GOING
WorldisQuiet5256
karma portal traveller

But...until then...this is MY theory. That the Sub_machine is just that: a Submerge Machine. OR the 3rd Dimesion as we all know about.
And the "Player", he/she is the Child of MURTAUGH AND ELIZABETH!
Why you ask? Cause...it was simple...we never Seen THE PLAYER!

Sub-machine
W. isdom
G. em

3rd Dimension
WHERE DO WE COME FROM
WHAT ARE WE
WHERE ARE WE
GOING
WorldisQuiet5256
karma portal traveller

Now....I ask the Sub_God/Mod a Simple Request. May I have my rank change please.
It Currently says "Wisdom Gem Finder".
I would like it to say "Wisdom Crystal Finder" please.

Now...its not a Play, or an Act of Desperation. The left half of the image was Zoomed in, or 'Blown up'. But...it came from Sub_machine 5, THE ROOT HD!
WHERE DO WE COME FROM
WHAT ARE WE
WHERE ARE WE
GOING
WorldisQuiet5256
karma portal traveller

WHERE DO WE COME FROM
WHAT ARE WE
WHERE ARE WE
GOING
WorldisQuiet5256
karma portal traveller

Okay, simple Question, to which I ask is debated somewhere outside the Black Dossier Thread.

Did we not Pay the Ferryman to give us passage across the River Styx?
Cause, the way I see it, is that we need 2 Stone Eyes in order to get 2 coins in order to pay our Due.
How else did were we able to get to the "Root" or Bottom of the Temple?
WHERE DO WE COME FROM
WHAT ARE WE
WHERE ARE WE
GOING
WorldisQuiet5256
karma portal traveller

WorldisQuiet5256 wrote:
Mur's Powers wrote: - The greatest mystery and misconception of the doctrine is that Murtaugh gained his powers.
- He didn't?
- No. They were given to him.
- By whom?...
- By Shiva, naturally.
Now....one thing I realize within Mateusz Games, is that he likes to dick around with his fans. Simply...by creating the story within journal pages, and also having the simply yet complicated answer staring right at our faces.
Murtaugh Powers, when you first read the writing, before entering the 8th layer. Then you read it again, the light highlights part of the Text. Particularly,
-By Shiva, Naturally.
I realize the obviuse. Mateusz, when he had to create The Temple, had to used the English language, while wording the notes so that they are clearly understood. Now....I highlighted "Naturally" for reason. Its not a ending word used in so and so ending of the common small talk. Its the Answer.
Naturally Definition wrote: nat·u·ral·ly
ˈnaCHərəlē/

adverb: naturally

1. in a natural manner, in particular.
To Put simply...Birth.
WHERE DO WE COME FROM
WHAT ARE WE
WHERE ARE WE
GOING