Daymare Town Wiki

borys610

Re: Daymare Town Wiki

Post by borys610 »

Only the creator can change it, I think.
WorldisQuiet5256
karma portal traveller

Post by WorldisQuiet5256 »

Who was it?
WHERE DO WE COME FROM
WHAT ARE WE
WHERE ARE WE
GOING
The Abacus
wisdom crystal finder

Post by The Abacus »

I'm not quite sure... and I'm afraid of mentioning my best guess...
Balance is imperative; without it, total collapse and destruction is imminent.
borys610

Post by borys610 »

2tan
The Abacus
wisdom crystal finder

Post by The Abacus »

borys610 wrote:2tan
Who?
borys610

Post by borys610 »

I don'tknow him, but he's the first editor of the main page, he's account is deleted anyway.
Vortex
Murtaugh's hunter

Post by Vortex »

We can adopt the wiki (that means someone can get all the same rights as the founder for an abandoned wiki like this one), but there are requirements for doing so. Anyays, to change the title and the theme we need an admin, so we should select someone to be an admin. So far there have been 2 failed attempts (REDX36 and me), because it was required from the candidate to keep editing at least once every day, for at least a week, and, well... :oops:
Lorre
lost in subnet

Post by Lorre »

I looked at the requirements for adopting the wiki, and pretty much all of us have fulfilled them. (The only one we haven't done yet is "make a blog post about who wants to be owner/admin", because we're doing that here.

I'll volunteer to adopt the wiki or be an admin. I understand many of you might not want me to be one (since I haven't been around the forum long), and I totally understand if you say you don't want me to. But I will say that I have a vested interest in improving both the Submachine and Daymare Town wikis, and since there's SO much left to do at the DMT one, it would be no problem for me to fulfill the owner/admin requirements.

So...anyone else want to volunteer? Whoever gets the go-ahead from everyone can apply for wiki adoption in a few days.
Vortex
Murtaugh's hunter

Post by Vortex »

Well, actually there is a blog post (it says active, but almost a year has passed :oops: :oops: ) here: http://daymaretown.wikia.com/wiki/Forum:Adoption. But this time it will be definitive!

And why wouldn't we want you to be admin? You have helped very much in the Submachine Wiki, and now in the DMT wiki, so for me you're a pretty good candidate :)

Anyways, I think it doesn't really matter who will be elected, as long as someone is elected, because that one will be given the superpower of nominating and denominating admins :P so if we choose someone to represent us and we unanimously vote that person, it will be more likely to get the adoption that if many people want to be adopters, and then we can organize the hierarchy as convenient, not?
The Abacus
wisdom crystal finder

Post by The Abacus »

So...anyone else want to volunteer? Whoever gets the go-ahead from everyone can apply for wiki adoption in a few days.
I'll volunteer to be an admin. But I vote for Lorre to adopt it :P.
Well, actually there is a blog post (it says active, but almost a year has passed :oops: :oops: ) here: http://daymaretown.wikia.com/wiki/Forum:Adoption.
I already saw that.

I'm currently adding content to the Memorial Park and Ra Square locations. Right now, it's quite basic.