Ko9's theories

Augustus
wisdom crystal finder

Ko9's theories

Post by Augustus »

The submachine is as our planet, a system. I am not an anarchist in anyway but, is it normal the we love Murthough while he did horrible things to the explorers... We ask ourselfs, what is the purpuse? Or the one who is in charge? O
None is. It is just thair. Like us. It is mayba to synical of me, and I love submachine don't get me wrong, but the games themselfs were not planned.what now has been known as Submachine 1, was planned to gave no sequels. Mateusz did a great job at proceading it, but it is ironic. We make theories on what the story is. There isn't one. It was never planned. It is also true that (what I know) the games like CF and DMT aren't in the same universe. What I concider weird since you know, Covert Front 4... We do not make art, games, stories to say what it is or not. Tge fans always dicide. Bit sad and negative I know. And I love the games, but my theory is, there is no, in charge, purpouse, or whatever. Maybe that is good since we like conecting them to one. You can see Submachine as a broken old hard flash game, or as a master piece.It is what we as people give it meaning. And that is the purpouse.

PS: Sorry for my English.
PSS: I love tge games don't get me wrong but I love Cube worth theories.
PSSS: Please add this to SNEE HD
Last edited by Vortex on 30 Oct 2017 20:30, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: title edit
RockyOceanK
subbot maintenance

Re: Ko9's theory

Post by RockyOceanK »

Uhm.. I think I've read something similar before in the forum. That Submachine is expanding or gaining life and meaning by us (the players) and our theories and thoughts for it. I didn't t really understand many of what you said but,
1)Nobody likes Mur. He did horrible things.
However his efforts to make up for his mistakes and fix things are what is appreciated and so this why the temple.
2)True,back in the day there only was "Submachine"
And it wasn't known as Sub1 or anything. But there was potential to it and Mateuz took the opportunity and made some pretty nice stuff.Also,the amount of care he gave to his creations kept the series going,the fans gathering and the Subnet expanding more. Think about it as a child being born with a small possibility to live,but it eventually dies at an old age like most people. It wasn't expected to go far but it did and maybe got further than its siblings. That's Submachine. For me at least.
3) ..So for some part I agree with you,about it being what we make it to be in our minds.
I hit rock bottom
Augustus
wisdom crystal finder

Post by Augustus »

Yeah. I guess you're right.
reed
subnet technician

Post by reed »

I can remember the "Meaningless theory" by Zombyrus. I tried to find out why exactly it was debunked, but in vain. Too bad, because I like it.
no, you're not getting out of here. no way.

operatorsandthings.tumblr.com
Jatsko
karma portal traveller

Post by Jatsko »

Reed, at some point (probably with the release of Submachine: The Engine, all confirmed and debunked theories will be reopened for voting. So much has changed that the theories in those categories will need to be reexamined as well.
WorldisQuiet5256
karma portal traveller

Post by WorldisQuiet5256 »

Agreed.
I remember that I had to create the Black Dossier V2 just as a summary of the important parts found in the Original Black Dossier theory thread.
WHERE DO WE COME FROM
WHAT ARE WE
WHERE ARE WE
GOING
Augustus
wisdom crystal finder

Theory of the 26,1 Skutnik's

Post by Augustus »

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdfl5xK ... e=youtu.be

Theory in Text:
Now I am the kind of weird autistic kid at school who talks unclear about Vsauce stuff. So, I would like to reconcider the numbers we have. Do you know the concept of the parallel universe? Well, it is similar to Sublayers. It basicly says that the universe is so big that loops with only a tiny difference. Now I concider this possible. Meaning that there are universes where you have noses for feet and feet for noses, in another one Hitler won and made everyone a vegetarian. But here is my guess, Submachine is endless as a game. Because if the previous theory is true, means that in alternate universes Mateusz Skutnik drew Submachine, again and again. Meaing that Submachine itself as a game would be endless, but now this. Mateusz Skutnik worked already since 2005. And since 2005, (this year is 2017 BTW) Mateusz Skutnik drew 1784 locations. Now here stuff can chance quickly. The average life expenctancy of a Polish male is 78,20 years. Now for the sake of calculating make it 78. Now put Mateusz Skutnik in a universe where he would start drawing the game at a fair age of 18. That would mean 60 years of submachine. 2017 – 2005 = 12 years submachine. So let’s calulate what a young Mateusz could do. 12 : 1784 = 148,6666666666667 rooms per year. For the sake of the video let’s make it 149 rooms per year. Jezus that is a lot BTW. 149 x 60 = 8940. Means that if Mateusz would start at 18 and continue this pase till average death he could draw at toal of 8940 rooms. Now how many do we need for a total full HD draw of the Subnet? 232900 : 8940 is 26,1 Skutniks… I hope you learned something. Bye.
Attachments
List Of Location s.png
List Of Location s.png (7.7 KiB) Viewed 9820 times
Augustus
wisdom crystal finder

Re: Ko9's theories

Post by Augustus »

Karma energy in watt

-------

The submachine 2 portal uses it's energy from it's lamp. Many lighthouses have 1000 watt bulbs. Meaning, that if the murtaugh is an averige man from 1900 at an old man he is 80 kilos. Meaning that for every kilo you need 12.5 watt. Now feel free to calculate everything you want this way, we do not know if the lighthouse lamp is powered on karma energy, but if so, it is stunning. So if einstein used karma energy, with a cat weighing 4 kilo, it would cost 50 watt to transport him.
Augustus
wisdom crystal finder

Mateusz is a printer theory

Post by Augustus »

So I was scrollin' on the internet and saw Mateusz play that dude in a bowl clime game. And said as a joke: rip the art that was never made duo to this screentime. And then Mateusz said: dude that is not how it works. I am not a printer. Quote end. And then it hit me. Mateusz Skutnik is a printer. It all makes so much sence now. Not this might look a little off for a normal submachine fan but think about it. When you look at the HP growth and look at 1976, the year Mateusz skutnik was born, that HP became a global company. The first time the company exports and has buildings outside the USA. When you look at the street levels of Gdansk before WW2, you see that the shipyard was one giant printer factory. So, still not convinces? When you look at the first page of every Rewolucje book, you see light pastel colors printed in rows. That happened as a defect in older printers. A printer can make it's own labels. And when Mateusz Skutnik sended sketches for free he put a autenthicity print behind. Also, printers can print on wood or metal. Does it now makes sence that almost all of mateusz skutniks games has metal in them? But no, let's dig deeper. A few years after the 3D printer is active, Mateusz says he wants to make Blaki figuers. That must mean that he was upgrated in a secret Soviet printing labs. But didn't the USSR leave eastenr europe? Oh no, the number stations still exist. Meaning that the old Soviet printing labs still exist. Isn't weird that Mateusz uses several types of paper? Of course not. Like every printer, paper is the drug for that machine. He buys several types from all over the world. Still not convinced? HP actualy stands for Hata Pari in secret. Hints that the Mata Hari bibliography is in Covert Front 3? The same game that has several printers in them? If you still want to hide the facts the globalist keep from you. But for me, case closed. Mateusz is a printer.
MateuszSkutnik
The Architect

Re: Mateusz is a printer theory

Post by MateuszSkutnik »

nice.