Submachine Universe

Sublevel 113
layer restorer

Re: Submachine Universe

Post by Sublevel 113 »

http://www.mateuszskutnik.com/archive/s ... chive-org/
Again, nothing. I don’t imagine myself going back and changing things in finished projects.
Except the coin, old nostalgic red color of the Lighthouse, etc. :D
No. The first submachine was created by an architect.
wow wow
Core structures? Still, an architect? But why they weren't called "first man-made artificial structures" but Root was?
People know much more about the series than I do.
:lol:
It’s a trans-dimensional cat, like all of them. He can move between layers at will.
FINALLY. Confirmed, and that English grammar problems are gone. XD
Vortex
Murtaugh's hunter

Post by Vortex »

good find! :D
Jatsko
karma portal traveller

Post by Jatsko »

Yeah this article is verrrry interesting.

o_0 possible stream to be made out of this one.
Sublevel 113
layer restorer

Post by Sublevel 113 »

Jatsko wrote:Yeah this article is verrrry interesting.

o_0 possible stream to be made out of this one.
wish this "stream" be here, on forum. aka simple old discussion.
Prupp
subnet technician

Post by Prupp »

^
Augustus
wisdom crystal finder

Post by Augustus »

The stream we did is still on Pastel Town: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5ZN3q-_Es8
Jatsko
karma portal traveller

Post by Jatsko »

4.5.2!

Here's what I've found:

628 - "Jesus update" - water to wine

CAT - new theory and congratulations Vortex :D

THB - clue to 950

NEW LOCATION (with notes for Mat to read): 950 - contains the "Semotus" puzzle where I was able to use the fallen cube from 404 and raise it, seemingly to no effect (see below). Also, I think the portal is great, a little disappointed that the buttons can't be deselected. I love the theory that you're able to explore these previous locations, but two things:

1) It's a bit of a shame that not all of the combos can be used. I understand it's because there aren't locations there yet, but maybe it would have more of an effect if it could have been saved until you found a way to implement locations 110, 111, and so on. Otherwise it just seems half-broken. Which might be your intended effect, idk.

2) With this portal we can now access001 two different ways, and this way comes way before the "intended" one, so now the intelligence flowchart is all screwed up and I don't know how to fix it. I know that's not exactly your problem but you did talk before about removing double clues and I think this counts as a double clue.

---
529 - clue to 840

NEW LOCATION (with notes): 840 - I absolutely love it and can only hope this foreshadows a possible Sub1 reskin in the future ;) ;). Semotus puzzle seems incomplete though. Or at least, I did what I needed to do in 950 and I still wasn't able to get behind the plate in this location where the Semotus prompt is. Not sure if there's more or if it's just a half-done puzzle. Lever pulling puzzle is good except I'm still very frustrated that there's YET ANOTHER KARMIC WATER REFERENCE and there's STILL NO KARMIC WATER PUZZLES THEMSELVES DDDDD:

966 - Attic section has chalk scribbles separated into "Wait" and "Where is the ladder?" and a new one "Maybe I could just draw it" but I can't figure out how to do that. Again seems like a half-done puzzle. Idk.

Them is my findings n thoughts plz like coment subskrb
Vortex
Murtaugh's hunter

Post by Vortex »

Apocrypha wrote:Semotus puzzle seems incomplete though. Or at least, I did what I needed to do in 950 and I still wasn't able to get behind the plate in this location where the Semotus prompt is.
that puzzle is not incomplete I think. One of the ladders appears in 840 when you place the bell cube
Apocrypha wrote:966 - Attic section has chalk scribbles separated into "Wait" and "Where is the ladder?" and a new one "Maybe I could just draw it" but I can't figure out how to do that. Again seems like a half-done puzzle. Idk.
oh, nice find! it does seem like that's incomplete, yeah.
Apocrypha wrote:CAT - new theory and congratulations Vortex :D
:D
Jatsko
karma portal traveller

Post by Jatsko »

Okay I see.

So it looks like the Semotus machine then might be a series of three Semotus bell stands, and we've seen one. The wires can be traced accurately to one of the ladders, which it controls (I get it now), and the other two look to lead to possible future locations. Then maybe if all three bell cubes are placed and raised, that might activate that little thing on the front.

Also, a random drawers with that little hemisphere on it? Any suggestions?

And yes, let me reiterate with the chalk: it's cruel to add that line and not do anything about it. >:(
reed
subnet technician

Post by reed »

Also, 987 has changed a bit. The clock has more light on it now.
No idea why am I using this tag, but, idk, just in case.
no, you're not getting out of here. no way.

operatorsandthings.tumblr.com