QUESTIONS THAT NEED TO BE ADRESSED IN SUBMACHINE 10.

The Kakama
karma portal traveller

Re: QUESTIONS THAT NEED TO BE ADRESSED IN SUBMACHINE 10.

Post by The Kakama »

I think I have a theory about the guns in the core. Murtaugh wanted to enter, and he needed to do that by force, but he didn't really want to destroy the structure of the winter palace in a kind of honour to Elizabeth, so he sent his army instead, only using karma portals when neccesary.
Is this my final form?
SaintJon
lost in subnet

Post by SaintJon »

1. What makes an appropriate/native layer for a living thing or object?

2. Who or what exist in the 8th layer? What makes it so special? (Why did Mur get 7 arms instead of 8 when his arm reached through the waterfall? Arent there 8 layers?)

3. What were the ancient peoples involvement with the subnet?

4. I want to see Einstein :)
Ive been on the forums since it was Pastel Forums. Just changed usernames. Just a long time lurker here...
WorldisQuiet5256
karma portal traveller

Post by WorldisQuiet5256 »

SaintJon wrote:4. I want to see Einstein :)
Glad to have you Join the Forum SaintJon.
WHERE DO WE COME FROM
WHAT ARE WE
WHERE ARE WE
GOING
ThunderDasher
subnet notes finder

Post by ThunderDasher »

Welcome to the forum! :D
SaintJon wrote:2. Who or what exist in the 8th layer? What makes it so special? (Why did Mur get 7 arms instead of 8 when his arm reached through the waterfall? Arent there 8 layers?)
Likely because the 8th Layer obviously stands apart from all the other ones. Being the "layer of light", caused by the atoms' friction on the frozen time (or something along these lines, can't remember the exact note explanation right now), it's not just a "different layer", but likely an overlap upon the whole Plan. Given how we have only seen the Eighth Layer while inside The Temple, and that's the Knot of the layers - where they all come together into one thing, and only small details within will change - we don't know the full extent of the Light *outside* of the Temple.

In that sense, either 1. The 8th Layer obeys completely different rules that do not correspond to the rest of the Layers, being a separate thing altogether or another unknown concept, or 2. it's the actual compilation of all Layers in one, therefore also making Mur's arm whole while in that state (though I find this unlikely, as it would also imply that the Temple, as the knot of layers, was meant to be made out of the 8th Layer's light).
SaintJon wrote:4. I want to see Einstein :)
+1
"...But I shall forgive you. There are some things in life that cannot be achieved." ~Wise man
NOT CHANGING THIS SIG UNTIL SUBMACHINE: THE FARM COMES OUT, which is never :/
RuloCore
subnet notes finder

Post by RuloCore »

RoentgenDevice wrote:I finally want to know what those bells are exactly for!
(And think an answer would be a step to the "complete game" because they were kinda omnipresent the whole time)
Yeah, I really find the bells thing could have a final meaning, small or big, in Sub10. They're actually one of the few redundant and mytical objects in the subnet. I kinda find many famous subnet objects as the Harry Potter horcruxes; objects that appeared throughout the whole series that have a significant importance in the final book/movie.
RuloCore
subnet notes finder

Post by RuloCore »

Q1: Will we interact with more virtual / digital scenarios, like in Sub6?

Q2: Will we play again with laws of physics, like we did in Sub5 (space) and Sub6 (time)? I'de really like this to happen, as well as more weird scenarios, not so conventional, like floating bridges in Sub7, for example, or loops.

Q3: I don't know if this will be much possible but... could we have different endings? Or, to make it less open, different "bad" endings that can happen if we make bad decisions and don't let us to get to the end of the plot, and a "good" ending that doesn't have to be good in terms of plot but rather than good, a "definitive" ending that is the major one?
I mean; the good ending doesn't have to be a "happy" ending and the bad endings don't have to be necessarily tragic. But you get it.

Q4: Is there room for the other side of the Covert Front connection yet? We saw some Submachine references in the fourth episode, so...
- We could use back again the object recaller room in Sub10... just sayin
- Will we meet again Karl von Toten or was that only an easter egg? That leads to...

Q5: Will we finally see any human alive and interact with them?
SaintJon
lost in subnet

Post by SaintJon »

RuloCore wrote: Q4: Is there room for the other side of the Covert Front connection yet? We saw some Submachine references in the fourth episode, so...
- We could use back again the object recaller room in Sub10... just sayin
- Will we meet again Karl von Toten or was that only an easter egg? That leads to...
Sometimes I dream about Daymare Town, Covert Front, and Submachine sharing the same universe. But I think Mateusz stated the references to be easter eggs as a tribute to the submachine games. I wish someone could find an actual quote from him or Karol clearing things up, because I cant :(
Ive been on the forums since it was Pastel Forums. Just changed usernames. Just a long time lurker here...
MateuszSkutnik
The Architect

Post by MateuszSkutnik »

// end of topic