Daymare Town 5 theories and suggestions

Anteroinen
subnet traveller

Re: Daymare Town 5 Theories and Sugestions

Post by Anteroinen »

It seems like a mere visual callback, but I'd say they both see the same thing, too. Maybe they both ate an amygdala? Seeing might not be nice.
"We didn't leave the Stone Age, because we ran out of stones."
Vortex
Murtaugh's hunter

Post by Vortex »

Perhaps it's meant to show the correlation between the two towns, both sides never heard of the other town, and are scared to pass through the tear.
- ak -
wisdom crystal finder

Post by - ak - »

ENIHCAMBUS wrote:Maybe thats what the player minded.

In DMT1 the player thinked that he outsided Daymare Town but he just entered to other part of it.

In DMT2 the player escaped with a balloon, but he later got an accident.

In DMT3 the player finally outsided the town, but the fog prevents him to go further away.

Finally in DMT4 the player asqued to someone if the next place is Daymare Town.

Maybe there is a relation between the new town and Daymare Town, and in DMT5 we will know.
Some of the photos seen in the Fog Folk Hive shows forest backgrounds like the ones of this new town.
I feel that this is the best explanation for what's going on with the story of the Traveler (it's what I am calling the main character that we're playing).

But I am thinking that there may be bit more to his "escape" from DayMare Town. Then again, the story is extremely ambiguous comparing to the likes of Submachine series.
WorldisQuiet5256
karma portal traveller

Post by WorldisQuiet5256 »

Bloodhit wrote:
Anteroinen wrote:
Bloodhit wrote:Any other explanations about that guy on the hill then?
It isn't the first time we see people looking onto the distance, encaptivated by something they see. Remember that guy in DMT3, looking to the cemetery, for instance.
It's not just guy looking onto the distance, it's guy that appeared on one place, and then on another place, and after our traveling, he still staying on almost same hill and saying still the almost same thing.

Just look at them, isn't this similarities, a little bit suspicious?
That is what I meant.
WorldisQuiet5256 wrote:The only thing I think that is relevance is the town the Main Character has entered at the end of the game is an alternate universe version of DayMare Town. Its just not called that.

My reason why I think that is because "The Tear" make it sound like a break in the space time continuum.

But my main reason is, when you get to the top, and before meeting the hooded guy, if you were to head left there is a little girl with the same expression as the kid who was just outside the Tear saying "Did you see that? I am not going back there again."

They each Mirror each other in terms of both person and reaction.
WHERE DO WE COME FROM
WHAT ARE WE
WHERE ARE WE
GOING
RomaH
lost in subnet

Post by RomaH »

*Dramatic pause*

Wow-wow-wow-wow! If you played Bioshock Infinite, then you know that there have been "tears" - portal between dimensions.

I think the Daymare Town is just a mirage, a ghost-city, or something like that. UPD: Did you see that girl down there? And up there? One mirror image of the other.
Daymare Town - Poor, half-dead city with strange and some ugly people and bizarre creatures. And the city is located in the desert.
City at the end - a mirror image of DMT. It's all in bloom, probably good people, in general, the city is very good. And he - the mirror image of the other. In other words, the parallel dimension of Daymare Town. Good idea, Mateusz! ;D
A Player got there from the Garden Door. Of course I'm not entirely sure about my theory, I still think about it. (???)
The main thing is that Player is completely out of the Daymare Town. And that's good. I do not think that there will be a sequel.

-Sorry for bad English.
Thank you.
The Abacus
wisdom crystal finder

Post by The Abacus »

What of the mist? The magician will surely be dead by DMT5. What if it arrives to this new town?

What is this new town after all? – Daydream Town?
Balance is imperative; without it, total collapse and destruction is imminent.
Sublevel 113
layer restorer

Post by Sublevel 113 »

*the time have become...*

I want DayMare Town 5! I want challenge!!!
ENIHCAMBUS
karma portal traveller

Post by ENIHCAMBUS »

Sublevel 102 wrote:*the time have become...*

I want DayMare Town 5! I want challenge!!!
Mateusz didn't mentioned anything about Daymare Town 5 as for now, its likely to being in 2015.
ENIHCAMBUS: State of the Art Scanning!
🧐
ThunderDasher
subnet notes finder

Post by ThunderDasher »

Daymare Town 5 will be set in Daymare Town.

Calling it now.

*Grabs popcorn*
"...But I shall forgive you. There are some things in life that cannot be achieved." ~Wise man
NOT CHANGING THIS SIG UNTIL SUBMACHINE: THE FARM COMES OUT, which is never :/
Sublevel 113
layer restorer

Post by Sublevel 113 »

1) I WANT DAY MARE TOWN 5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2) How much references does DayMare series include? (LoTR stone from DMT3, for example)