View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently 21 Feb 2020 16:41

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 Ko9's Drawings and stuff 
subnet traveller

Location: I feel like I have a lot of stuff to make up for...
Okay, so I do not want to flood the drawing place since it is slightly obnoxious so I prefer to still make my own board. So I am gonna set a couple of rules for myself:

1: No more than 5 drawings a month and only one post a month.
2: Have at least 3 drawings being related to Pastel Land; Pastel Games and Matt's work and at least contain 2 different titles.

Context and other stuff:

If you want to see all my stuff DM me here or on discord, I have a Deviantart. I would prefer it not to be attached to this place due to being doxed in late 2018.

So, I deleted the last post on the Drawing board because I don't think the quality was good enough due to my create frustrations at the moment.

I hope all of this is reasonable and not obnoxious. I used to be angry when people posted comments in the terrible Covert Front void scan thing but if you want to comment then that is fine by me. I am a bit older now.

30 Jan 2020 16:47
karma portal traveller

Plenty of people on here already have threads for their own creative interests, so this isn't out of the way by any means. Don't feel pressured to stick to Pastel-related things just because this is Pastel Land; other people have shown work completely unrelated to the community here before too. I hope this thread gets a lot of use!

30 Jan 2020 17:16
subnet traveller

Thanks for the kindness! :D And I don't, I tend to make a big thing separate from other stuff like once or twice a month max and I don't want to be this place a sketchbook share place more a ''This is something big'' and ''This is something related to Pastel Land''.

30 Jan 2020 17:20
explodes

I would like to see 32 pictures per month. :P They all are masterpieces.
link to deviantart, please?

30 Jan 2020 18:57
subnet traveller

Sublevel 109 wrote:
They all are masterpieces.
link to deviantart, please?

Sublevel, I appreciate the kindness I really do. You're very kind. But you're not exactly neutral on the matter because you're Sublevel :D DM me on discord I'll send you a link. Please don't share it.

30 Jan 2020 19:04
subnet traveller

I am going to make a bit of a exception due to it being the first month and such...
Either way 5 selected pictures made in January of 2020:

A traditional woman and a more modern one hugging for... let's just say political reasons.

I made this one as a big project. Kind off a inception hallway meets a very brightly Winter Palace?

I drew the Titanic a couple of times, this is based on the sinking animation by Titanic Honor and Glory which is a video game in development and this is correct way instead of the 1997 Cameron pencil sinking.

This drawing is made after I was talking in a discord about her wreck and we wondered how she would have looked a year after the sinking.

Hopefully more Pastel Land stuff in February.

31 Jan 2020 16:57
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]