I have done this for you.
"We didn't leave the Stone Age, because we ran out of stones."
Augustus
wisdom crystal finder

Re: Freaking Quotes Wiki jfc

Post by Augustus »

Anteroinen wrote:Update:
EarwaxLT.png
EDIT: Ko9, that is simply impossible, unfortunately. That'd be miles long for one thing and it would also be several terabyte in size.
Ant, everything I say is 100% serious. Also, I demand everything. It is not like I say it unserious. Take me very serious.
Anteroinen
subnet traveller

Post by Anteroinen »

Ko9 wrote:
Anteroinen wrote:Update:
EarwaxLT.png
EDIT: Ko9, that is simply impossible, unfortunately. That'd be miles long for one thing and it would also be several terabyte in size.
Ant, everything I say is 100% serious. Also, I demand everything. It is not like I say it unserious. Take me very serious.
Prupp
subnet technician

Post by Prupp »

Code: Select all

s   a   l   t
Jatsko
karma portal traveller

Post by Jatsko »

Maybe, possibly, Ant, instead of responding with cutesy pictures you can realize that makes three people that have directly or indirectly, expressed their disapproval of your over-eagerness to archive absolutely everything that anyone says and share entire conversations that happen elsewhere.

Your habits might be leading you to abuse this thread a bit, don't you think?
Anteroinen
subnet traveller

Post by Anteroinen »

I did not exactly take either Empoeria or Ko9 seriously since both tend to almost constantly use overt sarcasm, but sure. The purpose of the thread was not to post entire conversations, I just thought it was funny and that's the reason I posted it.

As for archiving, if it makes you all feel better, I can stop mentioning I do it. I don't think there is an argument you could give, however, that would convince me to stop doing it. If you do not know yet, I believe in archiving everything, Apocrypha, I believe in it unlike anything else. Others have gods, I have the concept of archiving. It is good and gives humanity purpose. Archives are what keeps humans alive as data after they decay into dust. It is the only real afterlife. So, I will keep archiving, because it makes me feel in control of the chaos that is life. Okay? Okay.
Jatsko
karma portal traveller

Post by Jatsko »

Sure, I'd love to not constantly be reminded that everything I say here will be recorded forever.

I'm not going to lie, when I come here as an escape and as a break from the rest of my life's demands only to have my every move recorded and noted by someone else, it's not exactly the most reassuring feeling. It's less of a metaphorical walk in the woods than I'd like it to be. I've honestly felt more and more lately like not coming to the forum as often because I don't feel as free knowing that someone's keeping track of every small thing.

I remember back this summer when you were saving entire lists of my livestreams for no reason other than you started doing it for a different reason and then didn't stop

Just because everything can be recorded doesn't mean it HAS to be

Honestly this is sorta freaking me out a bit
Anteroinen
subnet traveller

Post by Anteroinen »

I am sorry something that gives me security, comfort, and a peace of mind troubles you.

If it makes you feel any better, I have stopped recording you livestreams ages ago, because nothing really happened over there for a longer while. It would also be inconvenient/impossible for me to stay up for your livestreams which happen mostly in the of the night, but that is definitely the main reason I do not do it.
Rever Man
lost in subnet

Post by Rever Man »

"The definition of furry is... flexible"
Ant, about Xeno
Rever Man
Augustus
wisdom crystal finder

Post by Augustus »