My turn

Anonymous2
subnet notes finder

My turn

Post by Anonymous2 »

Hi all, its Kore :)

Gemini left and gave his message, I'm going to give mine. Its only fair, he was a bit nicer and less profane than I will be. You get two flavors in life. Gemini or Kore. I'd suggest Gemini since he can be more diplomatic. Me on the other hand, I don't give a fuck.

The problem is appreciation. We're sick of it. Why do you dwell on the past? Five fucking years and you still dwell on it like it happened a few seconds ago. Ok, so he went off his medication 5 years ago, and I came out and said some things, did some things while he was still moderator, he was convinced to resign, he did, he went after Mateusz and the guy banned him on the spot.

End of story.

Not really, we return last year in 2015 and all everyone cares about is what happened in 2011. Its now 2016 and all everyone cares about is what happened in 2011.

Nobody gives a fuck about the time Bender caused problems and got banned. All they do is praise him when he's around.

Nobody gives a fuck about the time WIQ caused problems and nearly got banned. All they do is praise him when he's around.

Nobody gives a fuck about how annoying Sublevel can be, and has been warned on a few occasions by Soullock for spamming... but all they do is praise him when he's around.

When Gemini is around "OH MY GOD YOUR THE ONE WHO GOT BANNED IN 2011!!!!!!!!!!!"

Why? Why do you dwell? Here's the funny thing about it. Mateusz Skutnik doesn't recall much of what happened in 2011. Why? Because he doesn't dwell on it. He's let it go. He doesn't have a grudge against Gemini. I'm sure if he did, 523 wouldn't be restored. Nor would Gemini be here for that matter. Yes its Soullock's forum, but Mateusz is admin and well could press the "delete" button on Gemini, and myself too.

Soullock doesn't remember much of 2011. Why? Because he doesn't dwell on it either.

Gemini doesn't remember much of 2011. Why? Because he doesn't dwell on it either.

Paranormal the man who convinced Gemini to step down so he wouldn't delete the forum doesn't remember much of 2011. Why? Because he doesn't dwell on it either.

But the rest of you do. Get the fuck over yourselves and show Gemini some fucking appreciation for every fucking good thing he has fucking done. He has done A LOT OF GOOD THINGS over the past ten years. Yes he has made mistakes. You make mistakes. We all make mistakes. But for some fucked reason, nobody cares about the plethora of good things he's done.

They only give a stank rats ass about one FUCKING bad thing he did in 2011. That's all they FUCKING care about. Its all you FUCKING care about. 2011. The year Gemini went beserk, Kore went unleashed and Gemini got banned.

As Gemini said, all of you live in the past. You need to move on. Its not a wonder why this place is dead. Negativity. Nobody wants to be around it. Nobody wants to be around toxicity. And this place is just dripping with it.

Yes Gemini is gone. He's done and I'm done myself. And I promised him I'd be a good boy and not get his account banned, or this one. So I won't be flaming any of you (I really want to though)

So as he said

Root request - exit

P.S. Vortex, close this one as well and delete any replies thanks