If it could be recreated.

Augustus
wisdom crystal finder

If it could be recreated.

Post by Augustus »

I miss pastel games so... sooo. Soooooooo much. Remember the good old days? Of Pastel Hames saying that the fog fall 3 was 70% done? Also of games coming out from no were? The website with it's grey texture? The one game about unicorns and the other about grandmothers letting explode nuclear powerplants? I miss it so much. But I understand that it is gone. The site made one fatal mistace. Moving to App's and not to Steam. Just think about it. The Fog Fall 1, 2, 3 ,4 and the beloved irritating 5? :) In one game on steam? But than with all the games combined? Would have been cool. But I know that it won't happen. Since the website even is gone... Well, I know so.ething fun to do. Do you remember the section of Pastel Games called: Jobs? You could actualy send a mail to get a job! To bad I was 11 at the time. So let's make this a game! Tell in your post why the former pastel games company should hire you! Like a solicitation. Tell why they should choose you to join the team! I will write mine later. Have fun!
WorldisQuiet5256
karma portal traveller

Re: If it could be recreated.

Post by WorldisQuiet5256 »

Do you have an email address Ko9?
I ask because if Fog Fall is no longer available in Pastel Games, awhile back when Jay is Games was still be operated by people, I downloaded a hard copy of each of the Fog Fall games. Plus a few more.

Edit: Okay, found a third party link with some of the games.
Pastel Games in Armor Games

JayisGames Pastel Games
WHERE DO WE COME FROM
WHAT ARE WE
WHERE ARE WE
GOING
Augustus
wisdom crystal finder

Post by Augustus »

To be honest I have almost all the versions myself. An arcade town copy os horrible. I got the SWF's. But the problem is that I have no PC.
WorldisQuiet5256
karma portal traveller

Post by WorldisQuiet5256 »

Sorry.
Wish I could help you out.
If you scroll down to the bottom of this search link, you'll find that what ever google had left for Pastel Games, the links lead to a 404 not found:

The Last two on the bottom.
WHERE DO WE COME FROM
WHAT ARE WE
WHERE ARE WE
GOING
Augustus
wisdom crystal finder

Post by Augustus »

You do not have to help. :) We archive saved all the swf's out there :D