Jatsko's YouTube and other media ventures

Empoeria
the Architect's apprentice

Re: Jatsko's YouTube Discussion Thread boiiiiii

Post by Empoeria »

Fuck, man, I didn't want to know about that stuff. It's no-one's business. I wasn't being pushy. What bothers me is the way you talk about him. So I'll just hope that he'll get through this, whatever he needs to do. I hope the right people are there for him.

As for you - if you don't want to keep coming here, don't. I know I'm the one who stirred it up, but a simple "He's not feeling well and needs time for himself" would have sufficed. I'm done asking about him.
Jatsko
karma portal traveller

Post by Jatsko »

how i decide to talk about him is not your business and not open to your scrutiny. i know more about him than you or anyone else ever will. he is not the kind, understanding, and friendly person you all make him out to be. he hurts those who are close to him.

consider this done. mods, i want a lock on this thread
ENIHCAMBUS
karma portal traveller

Post by ENIHCAMBUS »

Because I want to say it at least:

I appreciated all the dedication Jatsko put on this community, but there's a point it started to bug me off when he started to focus too much on working for it. He worked hours in the Wikia and he made many theories, drawings, videos, etc. And for me that's a lot of dedication for such a small community. I'm not the guy who likes to think there's something wrong with someone, but given he had such episodes at times, there's a point when I asked myself if he was enjoying working on his stuff, or working hard on it, at least in the late moments of his continuity on this community. back when he was doing Replicata, he did enjoyed working on that, back when he started to contribute to this community, when he was known as "Error 3113". It was the greatest fan project this community ever had, and yet he started working on more projects. I hope I'm not sounding harsh for this, but he really had done a lot for us, for such a small community in the vast net, and he will be remembered and appreciated for that. He deserves a good rest.

Closing this thread as requested.
ENIHCAMBUS: State of the Art Scanning!
🧐
Vortex
Murtaugh's hunter

Post by Vortex »

Reopening this thread as requested by Jatsko.
Jatsko
karma portal traveller

Post by Jatsko »

Last edited by Jatsko on 26 Jul 2017 05:30, edited 3 times in total.
Jatsko
karma portal traveller

Post by Jatsko »

So i reached out to Gemini via email and in the comments section of my video. I asked him if he wanted to do some sort of skype, hangout, YouTube livestream or whatever to sort this all out and get a chance to really understand each other.

He's officially classified me as a stalker, told me he has notified his local police, and has told his neighbors to arm themselves.

He thinks I'm going to go to his fucking house. I have no such intention. If anything I've been afraid of him finding me.

I don't know what's going to happen. I thought my mental issues would make it hard enough to be around the community, but I guess now this mogh be a thing as well. So there's that.

He told me to leave him alone, so I didn't respond back to him. If he tried to get me for that again and bringing it here, well that's tough for him because I'm allowed to say this if I think it's going to interfere with my personal life, especially since it's completely unfounded.

I don't know how he thinks he has a solid case but we'll wait and see.

Cheers
Sublevel 113
layer restorer

Post by Sublevel 113 »

Glad to hear you're not goint to break into our houses...

wait...

Oh my Subgod!!! O_O
Jatsko already prepared an axe to break house doors! O_O

:mrgreen:

(not to hurt anybody. Just to cheer up atmosphere of last days)
Augustus
wisdom crystal finder

Post by Augustus »

Haha xD
Jatsko
karma portal traveller

Post by Jatsko »

Gemini Update

Right, Sublevel, make a joke about how intimidating I look. Nice move

:P
Jatsko
karma portal traveller

Post by Jatsko »

Gemini vids are unlisted now. Don't want people coming into the channel and seeing a battleground.