wisdom crystal finder

Re: Jatsko's YouTube Discussion Thread boiiiiii

Post by Augustus »

Thanks.
Jatsko
karma portal traveller

Post by Jatsko »

BTW everyone: I've gone back through all the BTM videos and updated the descriptions with links to all the background music used, both to pay respects to the musicians and also to give you the information just in case you heard tracks you liked. A couple of people have asked me to give titles of tracks before.
Jatsko
karma portal traveller

Post by Jatsko »

Jatsko
karma portal traveller

Post by Jatsko »

Augustus
wisdom crystal finder

Post by Augustus »

Okay. ^^
Jatsko
karma portal traveller

Post by Jatsko »

Okay, so

time for some updates

I'm at home for the rest of the spring and all of summer.

It might sound early for those of you who are of college age, and you're right; it is early. My parents and I decided to take me out of college early for health reasons. Mental ones. So that means I'm home and I'll be occupying a lot of my time instead of going to classes with focusing on getting better. This is something that has been developing over the course of the entire semester, but I didn't think the semester would be ending like this. Oh well.

Part of that means I won't be able to put out as many videos for a few months, and live streaming is out the window since my internet isn't that great, so probably no more live streams until the summer is over. That's the reality. Unexpected I know, as I thought I might have been able to squeeze in one or two more before school ended. There might be an off chance that I might test out my home connection and have a good day at some point but I wouldn't count on it.

So don't expect too many more videos for the next couple of months. I would have been telling you guys this in a couple of weeks anyway, but timescales have changed on my end so I figured it would be better to tell you sooner rather than later as the circumstances demanded.
Augustus
wisdom crystal finder

Post by Augustus »

Okay. Well Jatsko, I wish you the best! I suport your dicision! Though it is kinda pitty of course. But real life is more important than online life. Best wishes.
Jatsko
karma portal traveller

Post by Jatsko »

Jatsko
karma portal traveller

Post by Jatsko »