Submachine Gothic

Anteroinen
subnet traveller

Submachine Gothic

Post by Anteroinen »

[As inspired by this meme.]
  • You found an ancient crystal of wisdom. You feel wise. You don't know what it does. You don't tell anyone.
  • Things are floating in the Void. You don't know what is keeping them up. You fear it might break soon.
  • You found a note. It says they don't have water. You can't find any more notes. You notice you don't have water either.
  • They say seeing the Plan will drive you insane. You have seen the Plan. You don't understand why it would've made you insane. You don't understand a lot of things.
  • They say the Loop is infinite. Some people have checked. They never came back. You accept this claim. You don't go check. Sometimes you hear screaming.
  • You pour acid into the wall. The wall bleeds. You say you are sorry. The wall doesn't respond.
  • You find a tomb with a sarcophagus. You open it. There is a body. You are glad. You've finally found another human.
Please add more.
"We didn't leave the Stone Age, because we ran out of stones."
ThunderDasher
subnet notes finder

Re: Submachine Gothic

Post by ThunderDasher »

2sad

I almost cry
even though the last one is, ironically, extremely accurate. You were planning this all along, weren't you, Subgod?
"...But I shall forgive you. There are some things in life that cannot be achieved." ~Wise man
NOT CHANGING THIS SIG UNTIL SUBMACHINE: THE FARM COMES OUT, which is never :/
Vurn
subnet traveller

Post by Vurn »

A psychopath talks to you. You cannot articulate anything but the same digits over and over again. You are content with being a tool in his hands. You'd fear being actually able to talk to him.
TT: I guess one could use those words to describe it.
TT: If armed with a predilection for the inapt.
Jatsko
karma portal traveller

Post by Jatsko »

I'm gonna like this thread
WorldisQuiet5256
karma portal traveller

Post by WorldisQuiet5256 »

Anteroinen wrote: Please add more.
  • You see a drawing on the Floor. With lines and Circles. Its says "When I ask for an explanation, he drew me this". This is the Plan.
  • The Plan is infinite. The Lines & Circles are blood vessels within blood vessels. Blood veins within Blood veins. Muscles within Muscles. Bones within Bones. Living Cells within Dead Cells. Matter within Matter. Atoms within Atoms.
  • You look beyond the main Lines & Circles and see small, more 2 dimensional Lines. Wait, they are not alone. They are connected with 2 Dimensional....Squares? NO! Not Squares. Cubes. 2 Dimensional Cubes grouping with more 2 Dimensional Cubes. These 2 Dimensional Cubicles and Line are THE Roots. The Foundation of the 3 Dimensional Submachine within a 3 Dimensionless SubNet.
  • Made in 1904, The FiRsT MaNmAdE SuBmAcHiNe. MaN has yet to understand there is more than X and Y, there is also Z. Z is what makes the Submachine Core look like a Godless Architect compared to the Roots. ThE GrEaT WaR consumes MaN at the TiMe. That is why they limit ThEiR visions to just X and Y. ThEy are too consumed to see the GRAND Z!!!
  • As EyE stare more and more at the Roots Lines and Cubicles underneath the Main Lines and Circles; someTHING is growing from the soil the 3 dimensionless foundation. Is there even something beyond the Foundation? There IS more. CORRUPTION.
    Living....decaying....CORRUPTION.
  • IT grows from MaN abandonment of the Grand Z. And Z lives at both the Edge of the Core and the Outer Rim simultaneously. MaN within the Core assume to leave it for the Outer Rim would result in the loss of the Core forever. But ThEy do not even see the Grand Z. For if you travel to the Edge of the Outer Rim, you can enter the Core from there. Through the Grand Z simultaneous existences on both the Edge of the Core and Outer Rim is a grand Bridge.
  • YoU turn around and look back too the original Lines and Circles upon the Sheet of paper. You find there is more on the Back. AH HAH!!!! MaN admits it. Or at least, ThE PeRsOn WhO wrote it knows the Mistake ThEy MaDe.
  • "The Cake is a Lie?" No, it is Not a Lie. Their is a reward for all of this in the End. There is an EXIT. I heard of it, all throughout the Submachine SubNet Location. In ALL the 7 main Layers AND the Layer 8. Time. I have yet to find it, that is...if EyE live long enough with the time I have left to see the Euclidean space, maybe...just maybe, from there I can reach the rumored within rumored N-dimensional space. THEN! Maybe...then maybe I can stop myself from taking a sip of the Darkness.
  • Darkness....HA!

Code: Select all

Once more into fray
    Into the last Good Fight I'll ever Know. 
    Live and Die on this Day.
    Live and Die on this Day.
  • I once stumble across a puddle of water. The water looked clear while existing within the bowl of dark stone that was within the Ground I found. I couldn't take the water out with neither a cup made by my hands or from the Canteen that ran empty for so long there are holes within holes that do not leak the water that use to come out endlessly. It wasn't until I took a sip of the water with my own parch lips that I found out it wasn't clear, it was black. It darkness was fed from the void, tasting like tar. And despite its taste in my mouth was clean as clean water, it wasn't until the first drop reach my stomach that I first taste the darkness of the tar-like void within me.
  • That was 743 years ago. And every Picoseconds of that time I felt myself getting light and lighter. Finding any food I ate or wine I drank didn't come out the other end that I found chewed up food floating in the nearby void. Only my EyEs remain. And somehow, my consciousness still exists.
  • This Note, I cannot take with me, but...I shall leave a message of Hope that I found out from Sector 9. I can tune the grade of the Void so that it can retain its color, but without destroying this note, like the void destroyed me. I write this on any note or Drawing I find. But...I feel weaker and Weaker each time I write it down. The Void I use must be my own body, wherever it is floating out in the void. Practically Writing it in Blood if it were not as black as decay.

742 Years Later....
  • WorldisQuiet5256 in Layer 6 Armory: "Hmm...whats this?"
    -Reading "When I ask for an Explanation, he Drew me this..."
    Wait, there is something written on the back....
    *Turns Drawing Over....*
"I can't Read this."

WHERE DO WE COME FROM
WHAT ARE WE
WHERE ARE WE
GOING
WorldisQuiet5256
karma portal traveller

Post by WorldisQuiet5256 »

Thoughts, Comments?
Or how about the fact the main protagonist died in the end?
WHERE DO WE COME FROM
WHAT ARE WE
WHERE ARE WE
GOING
Sublevel 113
layer restorer

Post by Sublevel 113 »

THIS
IS
MADNESS

Submachine made you and me INSANE

we are ITS TOYS
just TOYS

wow guys
this stuff is amazing :D
Anteroinen
subnet traveller

Post by Anteroinen »

• You press a button on a radio. You hear a nice tune. A box opens. It has a spoon. You don't know if it is real.
  • You wake up in a room. You go to the toilet. There is a mirror. You look at the mirror. You can't see yourself. You pretend to be real.
  • You know Murtaugh has killed people. You trust him anyway. He betrays you. You are now alone. You are scared.
"We didn't leave the Stone Age, because we ran out of stones."
Jatsko
karma portal traveller

Post by Jatsko »

You realize there is no food. Except for the gumballs. They are everywhere.

Don't kill me for this
RoentgenDevice
subnet notes finder

Post by RoentgenDevice »

Interesting thread!

-You enter the cardinal church location in Sub8. It takes you a little bit longer until you realise it's the first time you see a sun in Submachine. You apparently can see the whole vast sky, but there still isn't an exit. You were trapped the whole time and finally reached something that looks a bit like freedom, but still can't escape. The machine doesn't even comment on your discovery. The sky and the sun are probably just simulated, after all.
The net is vast and infinite