wisdom crystal finder

Re: Polls thread

Post by Augustus »

Jatsko, I know nothing about wiki's xD We are all made for something. ^^
Jatsko
karma portal traveller

Post by Jatsko »

Alright, I see talk is picking up about the candidates for the next admin position, and I'm one of the likely choices. So I guess I'm wanting to issue some sort of formal statement on the matter before the polls really get going here (to practice my "public speaking!").

*ahem*
Jatsko wrote: While I consider it a great honor that a large portion of the forum would like to see me accept the admin job, I do not consider myself in a position to accept such a task. I've stated before that I personally do not have much (aka any) experience with being in such a spot, and in either case I do not consider an admin position a priority of mine nor will I ever consider it to be.

My aim of contributing to the Pastel fanbase is not, contrary to some public opinion, to extend authoritative powers to every resource of Pastel Land XD. As far as the forum is concerned, I have always been happy to post in threads and share my stories, artwork, theories, and cross-website fanart with everyone, but I have never expressed interest in taking an admin position. Between juggling self-appointed responsibilities of being admin of the Submachine Wiki, Creator of Pastel Tumblr, heading Pastel YouTube (youtube.com/c/Jatsko), and writing my own Submachine fanfics, my plate is about as full as I want it to get. I honestly can't handle the extra responsibility.

Therefore I offically concede my nominee status, and look forward to voting for the next admin of the forum.
Sound good enough? :P
Sublevel 113
layer restorer

Post by Sublevel 113 »

I understand you, bro
:)
The Kakama
karma portal traveller

Post by The Kakama »

Lol, maybe 2-3 years ago I would be up for admin, but I'm just not as active as I used to be.
Is this my final form?
Paranormal
subnet technician

Post by Paranormal »

Gotta admit, a fair amount of good candidates on the table - all of them competent! Best of luck to whomever gets the call! ;)
"A lie can travel half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes." ~ Charles Spurgeon
Want to add me on Discord? Send me a PM!
Sublevel 113
layer restorer

Post by Sublevel 113 »

Anybody wants to see his own poll?

Tell me, and I will start it!
Jatsko
karma portal traveller

Post by Jatsko »

Let's have a bit of fun suggested by Mateusz.

Submachine or Daymare Town?

And no, this debate is not open to Covert Front or 10 Gnomes or other "third party" candidates.

totally not being passive-aggressive toward any other events that have happened lately
Sublevel 113
layer restorer

Post by Sublevel 113 »

done! XD
Jatsko
karma portal traveller

Post by Jatsko »

Perfect. Just perfect :D
RockyOceanK
subbot maintenance

Post by RockyOceanK »

I picked Submachine but I believe that both games are 100% awesome on their own way.
And they're like oranges and apples you can't compare them they are different fruit. :P
I hit rock bottom