Paranormal Thread (things we probably can't explain...)

Do you believe in ghosts?

YES
37%
Submachine rules! (that means NO)
63%

Total votes: 19
Empoeria
the Architect's apprentice

Re: Paranormal Thread (things we probably can't explain...)

Post by Empoeria »

Hard to explain. To an extent I guess? I'm not one to immediately scream "GHOSTS" whenever something weird happens, however I definitely am spiritual and I believe that sometimes, energies can linger after a living being has died.

So I try to stay rational where it makes sense, but also I'm really into occult stuff. It's so much fun to just entertain the idea that there are things out there we can't yet explain.

I've had several incidents where I've dreamt about people I would actually meet in person a few months later. Intuition is a weird thing, and I'm trying to get in touch with it again. Sometimes it's small thoughts I'll have, like the other day I was out with friends and one of them got up to get the four of us drinks, and I thought "He's gonna spill a drink" - and he did. Silly, I know, but fun nonetheless.

And then there was this time I had this weird emotional connection to an internet friend who lives in Australia, and I could feel whenever he was sad and I especially remember the time he tried to commit suicide, and I just knew.
Augustus
wisdom crystal finder

Post by Augustus »

When a human dies they lose a few grams. There is a system of counsiousness outside of the brain because people wake up from a coma. I do not know what to beleve. But I do in a soul so I clicked yes.
reed
subnet technician

Post by reed »

Ko9 wrote:When a human dies they lose a few grams. There is a system of counsiousness outside of the brain because people wake up from a coma. I do not know what to beleve. But I do in a soul so I clicked yes.
I don't mean to start an argument, but that's just water they lose.
and when a person is unconscious, it doesn't necessarily mean that neural connections and protein buildups that make them who they are get lost.
no, you're not getting out of here. no way.

operatorsandthings.tumblr.com
Augustus
wisdom crystal finder

Post by Augustus »

I do not need to argue reed. You may be right. I am not a professor. I am just one of the 7 Billion people on this planet.
Sublevel 113
layer restorer

Post by Sublevel 113 »

lol
you try to measure something unmaterial like souls, Ko9? In grams? ;)
Augustus
wisdom crystal finder

Post by Augustus »

I just think about those things. I cannot find ansers to some onces. I do not know.
WorldisQuiet5256
karma portal traveller

Post by WorldisQuiet5256 »

I voted 'yes' because my opinion is "I don't know I've yet to see one myself". Not that I don't think they aren't real, but more of taking a neutral stance since I cannot/open-mind say for certain if they exist or not without running into one.
WHERE DO WE COME FROM
WHAT ARE WE
WHERE ARE WE
GOING