Pastel Land History

- ak -
wisdom crystal finder

Re: Pastel Land History

Post by - ak - »

They might have gotten deleted... maybe. You guys could still check the forum.
Sublevel 102 wrote:
- ak - wrote:Still freaked me out to this date
what was your reaction on Sub2Sketch?
:)

also, I still remember you, Soul, noticed VEINS in Sub7 teaser images.
and that little discuss about Core...
A lot of us thought that we would be navigating the mechanical heart of Submachine, not the literal transit center of the network.

As for my reaction to Sub_2 sketch... Wasn't impressed. I saw what could have been and was glad that Mateusz took a different direction, going away from done-to-death trope-filled horror game to more mysteriously atmospheric adventure.
Sublevel 113
layer restorer

Post by Sublevel 113 »

I checked archives. Gem told about veins. :)
- ak - wrote:Submachine
- ak - wrote:done-to-death trope-filled horror game
*sweet dreams of Sublevel*
Anonymous2
subnet notes finder

Post by Anonymous2 »

There is a user on Revolutions called Wisdom Gem. Is that any relation to you, Ancient Crystal? :P
Oh yeah, I remember that theory of mine. Too bad that it got debunked... SOME of it, at least.
I remember your theory on that and I agree with you actually. There is a bit of red substance on a note in The Ship in Sub4 and also there is a red substance around the edge of a hole that was covered by a brass cage in Sub9.

http://i.imgur.com/lrH2ETS.png
wasn't it Vurn who made the tags? I don't remember anymore
It was several people.
veins

Well? If they aren't veins, the hell are they?

Oh and this too

Reflection maybe, or something else. I remember posting I thought it looked like a face.
WorldisQuiet5256
karma portal traveller

Post by WorldisQuiet5256 »

Gemini wrote:

Well? If they aren't veins, the hell are they?
Water Damage.
It can work on metal. I've seen it before.
WHERE DO WE COME FROM
WHAT ARE WE
WHERE ARE WE
GOING
- ak -
wisdom crystal finder

Post by - ak - »

Gemini wrote:There is a user on Revolutions called Wisdom Gem. Is that any relation to you, Ancient Crystal? :P
Oh yeah, I remember that theory of mine. Too bad that it got debunked... SOME of it, at least.
I remember your theory on that and I agree with you actually. There is a bit of red substance on a note in The Ship in Sub4 and also there is a red substance around the edge of a hole that was covered by a brass cage in Sub9.

Well, some of those can be attributed to RUST and some, actual BLOODS. The only strange coincidence is that they're colored very similar. Does that mean what we saw in the Lab is blood? No. What we saw stained within a note on the Ship? Definitely bloods.

Even so, I still believe that Submachine is quite alive. And you know what? We still haven't really gotten anywhere with the old Absorption Theory!!! Although, I think that the Subbot or other Humans simply found and cleared the areas of those bodies.
gil2455526
subnet notes finder

Post by gil2455526 »

- ak - wrote:
Gemini wrote:There is a user on Revolutions called Wisdom Gem. Is that any relation to you, Ancient Crystal? :P

Well, some of those can be attributed to RUST and some, actual BLOODS. The only strange coincidence is that they're colored very similar. Does that mean what we saw in the Lab is blood? No. What we saw stained within a note on the Ship? Definitely bloods.

Even so, I still believe that Submachine is quite alive. And you know what? We still haven't really gotten anywhere with the old Absorption Theory!!! Although, I think that the Subbot or other Humans simply found and cleared the areas of those bodies.
Are you telling us Submachine basically is SCP-002!?
Just smile and wave boys. Smile and wave...
Sublevel 113
layer restorer

Post by Sublevel 113 »

Water Damage.
It can work on metal. I've seen it before.
but hell, how this can work in Submachine network???
water just can't fall from the sky! It can't be Water cycle neither!!!

wait... the same question is for air, rusty places, solar energy, planet core energy, lights...

what the hell? How can human exist in submachines???
gil2455526 wrote:Are you telling us Submachine basically is SCP-002!?
:3

That's my old thought, even before I read any theory here (not as SCPs of course, but as organic absorbator)

<hey, this thread turns into Submachine theories and discussions! :D>
Jatsko
karma portal traveller

Post by Jatsko »

[look for my response in Sub4 thread to redirect away from offtop]
Sublevel 113
layer restorer

Post by Sublevel 113 »

also, redirecting to Sub10 thread
Anonymous2
subnet notes finder

Post by Anonymous2 »

We still haven't really gotten anywhere with the old Absorption Theory!!!
Never really got anywhere with that Dark+Light theory either. *shots fired*

:P

*runs*

But anyways, yeah, don't kill me Soullock, its all in good fun :P

Anyways, I'm still working on the avatar list. Did anyone get a chance to see the sample I posted a few pages back, what do you think? Also your Allunkin threads, a lot of it is still salvageable btw. We could repost it here if you wanted.