Re: News

Post by Augustus »

Oh. That is heavy...
Ancient Crystal
subnet notes finder

Post by Ancient Crystal »

empoeria wrote:It succeeded (with massive fraud),
I've been hearing this here and there. Can I ask, is there something concrete to support it?

When I last read about it, public support had only recently dropped below the 50% mark, and the reported result had as little margin as can be. Isn't it possible this is the same situation as in the US last year, with a populist turning out to have more support than expected, putting them just above the waterline for victory?

Don't get me wrong, I think everybody's hoping for fraud (you can be ousted for that, at least), but I'd prefer it if it weren't just baseless optimism.
Meet the new boss, same as the old boss, if the old boss had been an octahedron, which they weren't.
Empoeria
the Architect's apprentice

Post by Empoeria »

In the Turkish voting system, ballots require 2 stamps to be officially valid and counted. During the referendum, the government issued a statement saying that those stamps wouldn't be required now. There are 1.5 MILLION unstamped ballots that were counted that otherwise would've been illegal. I'm not being optimistic. This is as transparent as it can get.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/04 ... st-minute/

The country is split mostly 50/50, with the urban areas voting mostly NO and the rural areas voting YES. People that are out of touch, with outdated mindsets that are looking for a father-figure to lead them, as well as absentee voters that have a victim-complex and are looking to rise above the intolerant West as the new master race. But with 1.5 million invalid votes it's enough to tip the scale to say no. International pressure on Turkey needs to be increased drastically, otherwise we'll see the next Hitler-Reich.
Ancient Crystal
subnet notes finder

Post by Ancient Crystal »

Well, I guess it's fraud, then.
Meet the new boss, same as the old boss, if the old boss had been an octahedron, which they weren't.
Augustus
wisdom crystal finder

Post by Augustus »

Ancient Crystal wrote:Well, I guess it's fraud, then.
Yeah that is Crystal Clear.
Sublevel 113
layer restorer

Post by Sublevel 113 »

- ak -
wisdom crystal finder

Post by - ak - »

And I thought our election here in the United States was shitty as it is. Apparently, it is the same all over the world x_x
Sublevel 113
layer restorer

Post by Sublevel 113 »

gladly our last three president elections were OK
Jatsko
karma portal traveller

Post by Jatsko »

Sublevel 113
layer restorer