Secure. Contain. Protect.

ENIHCAMBUS
karma portal traveller

Re: Secure. Contain. Protect.

Post by ENIHCAMBUS »

When I saw SCP-1724 name, I was already suspecting it to belong to the Fifth Church. My suspects where correct! :lol:
ENIHCAMBUS: State of the Art Scanning!
🧐
Sublevel 113
layer restorer

Post by Sublevel 113 »

that feeling...

.when SCP 939 makes THAT SCREAM and starts to chase you...
ENIHCAMBUS
karma portal traveller

Post by ENIHCAMBUS »

Can somebody tell me what happens if SCP-114 meets SCP-514? Because they are both contradictorial to each other. :P
🧐
Ancient Crystal
subnet notes finder

Post by Ancient Crystal »

I suspect 114 would be the dominant influence, considering it can seemingly supress violent intent of any magnitude, and the effect of 514, although powerful, is clearly finite.
Meet the new boss, same as the old boss, if the old boss had been an octahedron, which they weren't.
Sublevel 113
layer restorer

Post by Sublevel 113 »

I want have scp 514 to send them to Ukraine, America, and Near East.
WorldisQuiet5256
karma portal traveller

Post by WorldisQuiet5256 »

Sublevel 102 wrote:I want have scp 514 to send them to Ukraine, America, and Near East.
Sublevel 102 wrote: America,
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
WHERE DO WE COME FROM
WHAT ARE WE
WHERE ARE WE
GOING
Sublevel 113
layer restorer

Post by Sublevel 113 »

:P

Whats your favorite SCPs, btw?
WorldisQuiet5256
karma portal traveller

Post by WorldisQuiet5256 »

WHERE DO WE COME FROM
WHAT ARE WE
WHERE ARE WE
GOING
ENIHCAMBUS
karma portal traveller

Post by ENIHCAMBUS »

Asuming the summoned creature of SCP-1731 always ends ruining the rutual in such dumb ways, I bet its redneB. :lol:
🧐
ENIHCAMBUS
karma portal traveller

Post by ENIHCAMBUS »

CLASSIFIED BY ORDER OF O5-█

Item #: SCP-102-J

Object Class: Explosive

Special Containment Procedures: SCP-102-J is to be kept in a C4-lined containment chamber located in Location 923, where it is to be guarded at all times by no less than 12 sub-bots armed with bottles of LECHE ENCANTADA DE BENDER.

In the event that SCP-102-J ever begins saying its Phrase "When is x released?", Bender is to explode SCP-102-J until it ceases its behavior. In the event of a containment breach, Mobile Task Force Theta-7 (''A'LLUKIN'') is to be dispatched to SCP-102-J's last known location.

Description: SCP-102-J is a cute bunny. Like most members of its species, it is able to talk with mantises, and regularly eats twice its own weight in C4 each day.

SCP-102-J's unusual properties manifest whenever it comes in contact with sunglasses, which causes it to turn into an ooth. Whenever this happens, all otters within a 32 kilometer radius will begin to being evil uncontrollably, usually leading to civilian casualties.

In addition, many researchers feel it has an uncanny resemblance to Orrinj Ener. Whether or not this is at all related to SCP-102-J's anomalous properties is unknown at this time.

Recovery Log: SCP-102-J was first located in Daymare Town where the Evil Twins were using it in order to explode Pastel Lands. Thankfully, Mobile Task Force Theta-7 (''A'LLUKIN'') was able to recover the object with only 1600 civilian casualties.

Addendum: Test Log 102-1

Dr. Heinz: Ello? Ello? Is zhis thing on? Ach, good. Zhis is Docktorr Heinz, and I am about to test SCP-102's reaction to A-Bomb. Are you ready to proceed, Docktorr Saez Perez?

Dr. Saez Perez: Yes sir, ready to begin test.

Dr. Heinz: Excellent! I am now introducing the A-Bomb to 102... hmm, zhe subject seems to have already figured out zhe test material.

Dr. Saez Perez: Making a note; 'subject shows high capacity for learning'.

Heinz: Now zhe subject is lookink right at me, almost as if it... MEIN GOTT! MEIN eyes! IT'S GOT MEIN eyes! OH ZHE AGONY! ZHE AGONEEEEEEEEEEEEY!

END LOG
In light of incident 102-J-1, testing has been suspended indefinitely. - O5-█
🧐