Video Games

Jatsko
karma portal traveller

Re: Video Games

Post by Jatsko »

No, it's straight up puzzles (as in, same type of repetitive puzzle design where you have to follow rules based on symbols that appear in the puzzles, each symbol has a different set of rules) in combo with environment exploration and a deeper philosophical discussion.

Seriously though, Bloodhit or anyone else feel like doing a live game discussion (even Submachine?) I could make it the topic of one/some of my livestreams.
Augustus
wisdom crystal finder

Post by Augustus »

I am not sure if I can make it but sure.
Bloodhit
subnet technician

Post by Bloodhit »

Jatsko wrote:No, it's straight up puzzles (as in, same type of repetitive puzzle design where you have to follow rules based on symbols that appear in the puzzles, each symbol has a different set of rules) in combo with environment exploration and a deeper philosophical discussion.

Seriously though, Bloodhit or anyone else feel like doing a live game discussion (even Submachine?) I could make it the topic of one/some of my livestreams.
It's too troublesome to do anything live considering different timezones and etc. Forums always appeal to me more, since you have time to consider your answer and make proper researcher on subject, fix grammar and etc.

EDIT: Wow, there actually purpose for resetting all the puzzles, after finishing main puzzles. But it's way too clever, I never would find it by myself.
- ak -
wisdom crystal finder

Post by - ak - »

Can't wait for Nintendo Switch details announcement tomorrow night :D

WISHLIST
  • - Motion Control for Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild! (possibility: very low)
    - new Mario Game!!! (possibility: medium)
    - NEW 2D or 3D METROID GAME!!!@#$%& (possibility: very low)
    - Fully integrated digital Nintendo account like Steam (possibility: low)
    - optional Disc Drive attachment for main system to play Gamecube, Wii, and Wii U (possibility: LOL nope)
    - Touchscreen for tablet unit for Nintendo to sell tablet apps & games (possibility: medium)
Jatsko
karma portal traveller

Post by Jatsko »

Nintendo Switch stream, for whoever's up:

http://www.polygon.com/2017/1/12/142538 ... ive-stream
- ak -
wisdom crystal finder

Post by - ak - »

Jatsko wrote:Nintendo Switch stream, for whoever's up:

http://www.polygon.com/2017/1/12/142538 ... ive-stream
I watched the whole damn thing last night and went straight to bed. I liked it :D Time to checkmark my personal wishlist that I made!
- ak - wrote:WISHLIST
  • - Motion Control for Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild! (possibility: very low)
    - new Mario Game!!! (possibility: medium)
    - NEW 2D or 3D METROID GAME!!!@#$%& (possibility: very low)
    - Fully integrated digital Nintendo account like Steam (possibility: low)
    - optional Disc Drive attachment for main system to play Gamecube, Wii, and Wii U (possibility: LOL nope)
    - Touchscreen for tablet unit for Nintendo to sell tablet apps & games (possibility: medium)
- Motion Control for LOZ? Nothing confirmed or denied... for now. It probably won't be motion control...
- YEP! Super Mario Odyssey! Looks like successor to Galaxy 1 & 2 and I am already pumped up for it.
- Disappointed that no mentions made of Metroid... I guess maybe later this year at E3?
- Not much details being made about online account, not even for Virtual Console.
- LOL NOPE to Disc Drive attachment.
- Tablet unit indeed does have touchscreen! But still no details about it what you can actually do with the tablet itself.

So 1 YEP and 1 NOPE and whole lot of question marks from me. I liked that Nintendo made a lot of details known, but we still don't know much about the console... Maybe more details to be announced today from events and in the coming weeks before March 3rd launch?

Damn, March 3rd! I was expecting late, late March and early April! Color me surprised.

*breaks piggy bank!*
gil2455526
subnet notes finder

Post by gil2455526 »

Just smile and wave boys. Smile and wave...
- ak -
wisdom crystal finder

Post by - ak - »

LOL true.

After some extra thinking, I would probably hold off until April or May or bit later. Need to pay taxes first and other stuffs, yo :O
Sublevel 113
layer restorer

Post by Sublevel 113 »

So, Resident Evil is out

bad my PC is "weak" and can't launch it
- ak -
wisdom crystal finder

Post by - ak - »

Sublevel 105 wrote:So, Resident Evil is out

bad my PC is "weak" and can't launch it
from STEAM store page:

MINIMUM:
    Processor: Intel® Core™ i5-4460, 2.70GHz or AMD FX™-6300 or better
    Memory: 8 GB RAM
    Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 760 or AMD Radeon™ R7 260x with 2GB Video RAM
    DirectX: Version 11
    Storage: 24 GB available space
    Sound Card: DirectSound compatible (must support DirectX® 9.0c or higher)
    Additional Notes: Hardware specification target 1080P/30FPS. May require reduction in Texture Quality settings or turning Texture streaming to OFF due to high VRAM requirements. *Internet connection required for game activation. The game is still undergoing development, so all PC requirements are subject to change.
Hope this game is out on N.Switch, but I'm not holding my breath. Kinda sad that they're moving on from template of Resident Evil 4 (one of my absolutely favorite games of all time!), but understandable since they bungled with RE5 and RE6.