The unique community

Ancient Crystal
subnet notes finder

The unique community

Post by Ancient Crystal »

What has made this place what it is? What keeps the trolls away? Why so many creatove geniuses? Why the periods of sleep? Why such a wonderful atmosphere? What has happened? What will? Who have come? Who have gone? Who are we anyway?

There's no denying it, there are few, if any, places like this in existance. But why? Combined with general nostalgia and history chatter, I found the topic most deserving of a thread. Discuss at will.
Meet the new boss, same as the old boss, if the old boss had been an octahedron, which they weren't.
ENIHCAMBUS
karma portal traveller

Re: The unique community

Post by ENIHCAMBUS »

Pastel Land was destroyed by Skutul, leaving only me, you and Boingo alive in some wasteland with signs that Kakama, Sublevel and Vortex are still alive.

EDIT: And I must admit that when I enter SNEE and see the rooms with theories, I feel myself like if I was in a graveyard.
ENIHCAMBUS: State of the Art Scanning!
🧐
Boingo
wisdom crystal finder

Post by Boingo »

Yeah...I wonder what has happened to them all.
(This is similar to, "sweet memories of the pastel community" thread back on PF v.2...)
Paranormal
subnet technician

Post by Paranormal »

Most of the older breed have moved on or have other priorities in life.

We check in here and there, but it's not often nowadays. :o

I don't even post as much as I used to, only when I feel it has meaning/purpose. :idea:
"A lie can travel half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes." ~ Charles Spurgeon
Want to add me on Discord? Send me a PM!
ENIHCAMBUS
karma portal traveller

Post by ENIHCAMBUS »

Paranormal wrote:Most of the older breed have moved on or have other priorities in life.

We check in here and there, but it's not often nowadays. :o

I don't even post as much as I used to, only when I feel it has meaning/purpose. :idea:
You're right.

Every member has an expiration date. Mine is somewhere between 2015 and 2018.

As Bender said, Boingo has the same age that Death Road had when he join.

Serial members often has low activity. (Maybe because they don't bump old threads with 2 or less words posts)
Sublevel is becoming more serious time by time, he acts now as a moderator, and its likely that hes time of expiration will reach soon.

The unique member that will still here when everyone expires is Mateusz.

EDIT: But the fun thing is that I can absorb the minds of the corpses, sucking all they knowledge and later use it for my Subplans.

EDIT2: Nah, I'm just being sarcastic.
Irony.
Yeah that was a joke too!

EDIT3: ;) :twisted:
🧐
Boingo
wisdom crystal finder

Post by Boingo »

So, in categories of years, who arrived when?
ENIHCAMBUS
karma portal traveller

Post by ENIHCAMBUS »

Boingo wrote:So, in categories of years, who arrived when?
I can't remember, and now due that most of the members in BBpress are anonymous I think I can't do that.

And Boingo, I need to say to you that none is playing Traitors Tomb as none is paying attention to Overmachine or Submachine Picture game. Only you're the except, and I must say thanks Boingo! :)

Isn't the forum or the members sleeping or dead, is just that there is a cronostop in Pastel Land. The origins of this cronostop are due a great mist storm of unguessable physics. Only the energy trails of the Layer 5 can free us from this cronostop and free our minds to went back to our reasoning state.

What I'm trying to say is that we cannot guess anything for DMT4 because Daymare is plotless, the unique things we can do is expect something from what Mateusz does.
Submachine is different, we can expect anything from it and make theories and guessing posibilities, because Subs have plot, and if its even a Spin-off or a Subnet update, due the fact that Submachine has a know structure. And the best thing is the surprise we take when Mateusz releases the new game or update.
🧐
The Kakama
karma portal traveller

Post by The Kakama »

Pastel Land was destroyed by Skutul, leaving only me, you and Boingo alive in some wasteland with signs that Kakama, Sublevel and Vortex are still alive.
And now, I'm alive again, but it's Saturday.
So, the forum is reduced to <10 people? :cry:
Is this my final form?
Sublevel 113
layer restorer

Post by Sublevel 113 »

New Sweet Memories thread? Cool.

Yeah, I know why many users are gone in shadows... Old pastel users team have their own life now, and they can leave forum forever.
It seems that WE, new generation of forum, must keep it alive. But, in some reason, we can't do this. Why? Because there aren't too much new registered users? Or we have completely different interests unlike old users? Who can answer on this?
Sublevel is becoming more serious time by time, he acts now as a moderator, and its likely that hes time of expiration will reach soon.
Nah. I am still with no-serious-character, like a forum baby. :)

By the way, I can promise: if forum will be alive even after 10 years, I still will be there. ;)
I promise.
The Kakama
karma portal traveller

Post by The Kakama »

Sublevel 102 wrote: By the way, I can promise: if forum will be alive even after 10 years, I still will be there. ;)
I promise.
Alas, we can't promise that the forum will be here.
On the other hand, Mateusz could have made an awesome new game by then, and many people would want to join the forum, so yeah.
Is this my final form?