Overmachine (forum story)

ENIHCAMBUS
karma portal traveller

Overmachine (forum story)

Post by ENIHCAMBUS »

I will work on this thingy alone, but you can still post your fellings.

Overmachine 1: The rooftop

Someone sleeps on a rooftop, then he find an elevator behind him, he need to find 4 square tiles. He need to get to 4 diferent rooftops the get them:

Tile Z:
He find a lot of gas pipes, some presure stuff, valve, gas escape, etc. He use them and...

BOOM!

And a new amber appears in the sky, he put that amber in a telemeter that actually can't measure any distance. a deep sound comes from that telemeter and the Tile Z appears magicaly.

He also find a photo of some fearsome darkhouse.

Tile Y:
Rooftop 2: lot of dark energy stuff. He find a newspaper, he read it, he find a knife on it. He find a plastic garbage with a number on it, he use the number stuff in a code thingy that close some box. Once the box is closed, a dark energy fuse appears, he put it on the dark energy machine, he make it works. The machine generated a "Onionvortex", its porpuse its unknown, but the player didn't like it, he nailed the knife in the onionvortex, and he started to cry, his tears have been magicaly transformated in the tile Y.

Tile X:
He pulls 3 levers and a square donut appears, he ate donut, but the donut was not fill with jelly, was fill with...

...the tile X.

He also find a note:
First winter I went camping under the small lavafall of Kentucky. I guess this was a tiny trip for me, however a lot of people do not overstand why. Well, I did won another right leg, but what the heaven, I found out that I had a third
leg. The visible one. Since then I finalized to forgot how to use my karma leg, and later my skills were those of a ape. It was a surprise to me when people finalized turning their fronts on me, since I was considered to be a sane and mentally good. boring thing, I can tell them the fake, it would be like explaining the possibility of time travel to a rusty bird. So I'm not trying to

Tile W:
Rooftop with headphones, he need to hear them in order to make sleep the spheres. He just turn down all the headphones to make sleep all those poor spheres, and the mother sphere vomits in player's face the tile W.

Once with all tiles, the player turn on the elevator, and now he go deeper to the ground and find a fake wasteland background in a brand new game console.

To be continued in Overmachine 2: The darkhouse.
ENIHCAMBUS: State of the Art Scanning!
🧐
Boingo
wisdom crystal finder

Re: Overmachine (forum story)

Post by Boingo »

Oh. Hahaha:)

I get it.
WorldisQuiet5256
karma portal traveller

Post by WorldisQuiet5256 »

WHERE DO WE COME FROM
WHAT ARE WE
WHERE ARE WE
GOING
Sublevel 113
layer restorer

Post by Sublevel 113 »

ENIHCAMBUS... Where did you take "overmachine" name? -_-
borys610

Post by borys610 »

Funny.
But it's "An ape".
Vortex
Murtaugh's hunter

Post by Vortex »

Onionvortex
*facepalm*
Sublevel 113
layer restorer

Post by Sublevel 113 »

Yeah...
In old forum I made game series what is continuation of Submachine series: soarmachine. XD
http://www.pastelportal.com/bbpress/top ... ost-271062
borys610

Post by borys610 »

But you only said the title, that is totally different than this. So what's the point? You want to be like Bender? Please not, we like you as you are.
Vortex
Murtaugh's hunter

Post by Vortex »

huh? what are you talking about Borys? :|
The Abacus
wisdom crystal finder

Post by The Abacus »

Soarmachine
Balance is imperative; without it, total collapse and destruction is imminent.