rant board

Empoeria
the Architect's apprentice

Re: rant board

Post by Empoeria »

Okay well maybe consider people on the internet do not owe you an explanation when they decide to leave a platform. No matter how active, it's none of your business.
Augustus
wisdom crystal finder

Post by Augustus »

Faustas wrote:I'm just pissed at the fact how people leave "because they have school" and that you just change your reason to why you left.
People can do whatever they want on the internet. Cool the fuck off.
seizure_cube
lost in subnet

Post by seizure_cube »

It sucks because I enjoy the more personal, ephemeral nature of discord discussions. Posting on here feels like publishing a book. But Twitch streamer culture breeds all sorts of vile behaviours that would be just fine if they were limited to their little speedrun corner but no, they have to start leaking over into the general chat for all to see. So the forum is the last bastion of whatever passes for normalcy in this community (a little bird told me the Skype is bad too, and I'm taking their word for it).

There.
Anteroinen
subnet traveller

Post by Anteroinen »

Yeah, I am not going to defend us. If you are looking for a normal civil discussion you should run far, far away from Skype Chat.
"We didn't leave the Stone Age, because we ran out of stones."
chryoyo
lost in subnet

Post by chryoyo »

Faustus buddy are you ok? look, man, I know you love the discord server and all, but there is nothing wrong with people leaving. whether they give a reason or not. I'm just as upset as you are, but it really doesn't matter.
My tears fall without a sound. I feel like a yoyo. Unique A freak Friendly weirdo wise nonsensical respectful dirty weeb person sometimes. Would you agree?
Sundex
subnet technician

Post by Sundex »

I don't think the rant board is the best place for this. Try a DM. But hey, post one more place and your officially part of the forums! :D
BACK TO THEORIES
chryoyo
lost in subnet

Post by chryoyo »

Yea, I pretty much never have anything to say unless someone mentions me or talks to me. I've talked about this before. If you sat next to me at dinner and said nothing we'd never talk. You'd think that be awkward AND IT IS but only for the other person. I'm used to it at this point. Heck, even if you said something I usually won't respond. Not because I'm rude but simply because I hardly speak. I don't really see that as a problem. I'm able to ask for help when I need it and what have you.
My tears fall without a sound. I feel like a yoyo. Unique A freak Friendly weirdo wise nonsensical respectful dirty weeb person sometimes. Would you agree?
Augustus
wisdom crystal finder

Post by Augustus »

This community became a parody of a dream by a adict version of itself.
Augustus
wisdom crystal finder

Post by Augustus »

rant; this video will propably get me banned, but I am gonna leave since this community will die, it fucking will. This video is harsh against community members, and I realy fucking needed to get this of my cheast, adidos. https://youtu.be/h9WzrvnSuY4
Augustus
wisdom crystal finder

Post by Augustus »

It is fucking hypocritical of me to come back, but this is just a messige. Gemini commented on my cideo. The comment was fucking long and marked as spam. I deleted it. Just so you guys know to be carefull. His name had fog in it. I quiet forgot it. I did not screenshot the comment, why? Because this is not my problem.