karma portal traveller

Re: rant board

Post by Jatsko »

Oh, nice to see you here.
Prupp
subnet technician

Post by Prupp »

yeah some will just never read signs, infos, and such. but I like the system. it's a little confusing if the one allotted with most points should be uppermost or bottomline, but I'm guessing you've discussed that already (did not recap, sori)
Jatsko
karma portal traveller

Post by Jatsko »

Sore throat.

You can give me a fever, give me a stuffed nose, cough, whatever. Make my head congested until it feels like it's being pressed in a vice. But please, don't give me a sore throat.
Empoeria
the Architect's apprentice

Post by Empoeria »

@God help this man out willya
Empoeria
the Architect's apprentice

Post by Empoeria »

Ugh. I don't get why some people are so obsessed with the idea of forcing people to change their character flaws at the blink of an eye. That's not how it works. When you see someone acting in a way you don't agree with, you can't make them change. Good on you for having already passed that stage in your life, you learned from your mistakes, you're more mature, you grew a pair, but just because you've already done your part you can't do it for others. That's not how it works. Learn to recognize it's a waste of energy and compassion, let them learn the hard way. Ultimately, it's none of your business, and it's their own problem.

Just irritates me.

I guess you could argue that here I am, doing the exact same thing as I'm accusing other people of doing because I've learned to recognize this pattern. Meh.
Jatsko
karma portal traveller

Post by Jatsko »

For some reason every time I get a YT notification it tells me I have 2 waiting when I only have one. Idk what the deal is

Maybe this is YT's new feature system or something? :P
Augustus
wisdom crystal finder

Post by Augustus »

Empoeria wrote:Ugh. I don't get why some people are so obsessed with the idea of forcing people to change their character flaws at the blink of an eye. That's not how it works. When you see someone acting in a way you don't agree with, you can't make them change. Good on you for having already passed that stage in your life, you learned from your mistakes, you're more mature, you grew a pair, but just because you've already done your part you can't do it for others. That's not how it works. Learn to recognize it's a waste of energy and compassion, let them learn the hard way. Ultimately, it's none of your business, and it's their own problem.

Just irritates me.

I guess you could argue that here I am, doing the exact same thing as I'm accusing other people of doing because I've learned to recognize this pattern. Meh.
I guess that is a ''theory'' about life then.
Augustus
wisdom crystal finder

Post by Augustus »

Question/Rant, is this community getting toxic?
Sublevel 113
layer restorer

Post by Sublevel 113 »

Ko9 wrote:community getting toxic?
something is familiar in this quote...

Why do you ask?