Dreams

Empoeria
the Architect's apprentice

Re: Dreams

Post by Empoeria »

Just woke up from a very bloody disgusting nightmare and now I'm afraid to go back to sleep, and I'm afraid that if I'm in the dark and close my eyes, once I open them again one of those creatures from my dream will be right there. Can't wait for this feeling to pass.
Sundex
subnet technician

Post by Sundex »

Empoeria wrote:Just woke up from a very bloody disgusting nightmare and now I'm afraid to go back to sleep, and I'm afraid that if I'm in the dark and close my eyes, once I open them again one of those creatures from my dream will be right there. Can't wait for this feeling to pass.
Same thing used to happen to me with Samara.
BACK TO THEORIES
Sublevel 113
layer restorer

Post by Sublevel 113 »

huh, funny, tonight in my dream I was reading-watching scary story in bathroom, fell asleep, and dream-in-dream nightmare started. Then I woke up back to first dream, and for a few first minutes it looked like nightmare came to "real life"... :?
LittleTornado
lost in subnet

Post by LittleTornado »

Woke up at 3:35 on 16 nov. Dreamt that I walked into a bollard late at night. Then I was torm apart by wild hedgehogs to car escape game music. Was wearing my summer jacketry. The hedgehogs were brown, with many oversized sharp teeth. Was very scary. Still not sure what the f***my subconscious generated to result in that.

Edit: did some googling. It appears that this is meant to mean that I'm torn apart by my insecurities? Doesn't surprise me at all....
Last edited by LittleTornado on 23 Nov 2017 18:27, edited 1 time in total.
Totally a human. Honest!
WorldisQuiet5256
karma portal traveller

Post by WorldisQuiet5256 »

Empoeria wrote:Just woke up from a very bloody disgusting nightmare and now I'm afraid to go back to sleep, and I'm afraid that if I'm in the dark and close my eyes, once I open them again one of those creatures from my dream will be right there. Can't wait for this feeling to pass.
Every time I go to bed, I close my closet door. Its parallel to my head of my bed in the opposite corner of the room. I not afraid of monsters, I'm afraid of my creative mind making shapes in the darkness as I go to sleep.
WHERE DO WE COME FROM
WHAT ARE WE
WHERE ARE WE
GOING
Sublevel 113
layer restorer

Post by Sublevel 113 »

I couldn't sleep or step into the darkness alone before ~9 years old age. 8-)

And some days ago, when I was alone at home for week, one night, I had the same feeling like there's something in bath...
though I then looked at my "living alarm", at my Einstein - he was calm, so I didn't fear anymore. XD
Anteroinen
subnet traveller

Post by Anteroinen »

I had a dream in which I was playing some sort of a VR immersion game, where you go into locations and monsters chase you.

In the first location it was this school gym/lcoker room setting where some sort of janitors chanse you.

In the second you were in a dark forest in autum. Birch trees in vibrant yellows and oranges everywhere and the ground was completely covered. The objective was to find a car to escape this man in a rubber suit and apron with long black hair, who carried giant scissors. He'd cut you up.

Once you get to the care you drive avoiding obstacles until to fly off a cliff and land into a river on the bottom of a canyon. The sun is just setting in this stage and colours were gorgeous oranges, reds and yellows. For some reason somebody had attached candles to the edges of the canyon.

You enter the last stage by arriving to a lake which also has a giant waterfall surrounding the other end of the lake, just flowing into the lake. There is an inland in the centre made out of candles, where you need to light one of your own, a Soul Candle. The water fall and everything is illuminated with bright yellow light. Once you light the candle Death materializes in a black cloak. He's flying with black gas-like wings and has a scythe made out of the same. He is your opponent for level four.
"We didn't leave the Stone Age, because we ran out of stones."
reed
subnet technician

Post by reed »

huh, that makes some interesting visuals.

I'm reminded of an old dream that took place in a gym teacher's office or something like that. I was there along with some stranger, minding my own business. The stranger was asleep. Then the lights gradually went out, and the door closed shut. I was like "we have to get out of here". It was pitch black so I tried to call that other person, but he wouldn't wake up. Then a disembodied voice said quietly: "Meat is meat". I thought "Screw that guy" and kicked the door open.
no, you're not getting out of here. no way.

operatorsandthings.tumblr.com
Empoeria
the Architect's apprentice

Post by Empoeria »

I was out on vacation with my boyfriend and his family somewhere, fell while walking, and contracted two deep wounds, likes holes: One on my chest and one right on the front of my neck. My wounds bled like hell, and I remember feeling weak and distressed, but despite my pleas nobody really seemed to care to help stop the bleeding. It did eventually, but I was left with dark red stains on my skin and clothing. The dream ended with me wandering around the city aimlessly.
Prupp
subnet technician

Post by Prupp »

plot twist: all of these never ended. You're living the dream, literally