Dreams

The Kakama
karma portal traveller

Re: Dreams

Post by The Kakama »

Well,physics works fine in most of my dreams.
Is this my final form?
Vortex
Murtaugh's hunter

Post by Vortex »

I found this about time perception on dreams: http://indianapublicmedia.org/amomentof ... es-dreams/

And Borys, many works of fiction make use of things that break normal physics or don't make sense, you hate those too? :/
borys610

Post by borys610 »

I hate more the fact that in-dream me could believe in such a shit, I feel so stupid then.
Vortex
Murtaugh's hunter

Post by Vortex »

i know that feeling :P
borys610

Post by borys610 »

I don't know how it is called in English, but there is a thing called "blokada senna", (literally: "dream blockade"), that don't allow people move while dreaming (everybody moves wile dreaming in fact, but I mean waking up, walking, talking and o on). Once it didn't work for me, and while I was dreaming that I'm spy, that is crawling (with many pencils in my hand, and while being in my room, don't know why, but my dreams don't make sens), and I fall of the bed.
Often I had dream about me jumping, or falling, in this dream I always jumping impossible high (like five metres), or falling from building, or something else, and then I'm falling back in slow-mo, knowing, that I'll crash my legs, or die soon, sometimes I'm walking up then, even if it is middle of the night, but if not, I'm doing OK. Nothing happens. I survive, not even felling pain, but fear is terrible.
Vortex
Murtaugh's hunter

Post by Vortex »

I've never fallen from my bed, that I remember. But once I went to sleep to my bed, and next morning I woke up in the sofa, it seems I had sleepwalked from my bed to there. It's the only time I've had such an experience (that I know of course).
borys610

Post by borys610 »

Were you drunken?
Vortex
Murtaugh's hunter

Post by Vortex »

Nope, I was 13 or 14 by that time.
borys610

Post by borys610 »

Oh. . . . . . Do you have brothers, or sisters (or very mean locators)?
Vortex
Murtaugh's hunter

Post by Vortex »

I have a sister... why?