Dreams

Augustus
wisdom crystal finder

Re: Dreams

Post by Augustus »

reed wrote:There are enough scary things as it is, no need to make them up.
Ever heared about the dwarf trolls? The drawf trolls, who put Straws in your eyes, drink them, and sew you mouth?
Sundex
subnet technician

Post by Sundex »

Apocrypha wrote:Depends, Sundex. Do you think you have a special enough connection with Mat and believe your dreams will become real enough (effectively, you see the future) for your concern to be warranted?
Well, in the dream/nightmare I couldn't pick up a specific date from anywhere. Plus, I still looked young. Obviously, this dream isn't at top priority. But everyone dies at a point. Ko9 brought up life expectancy and if he is correct, then there is nothing to worry about.....yet :cry:

Maybe if the dream becomes recurring, that may pose a problem.
BACK TO THEORIES
reed
subnet technician

Post by reed »

[edited out as offtop]
Sundex wrote:Maybe if the dream becomes recurring, that may pose a problem.
So you do believe you can see the future? Riiight.
Last edited by reed on 14 Nov 2017 15:56, edited 1 time in total.
no, you're not getting out of here. no way.

operatorsandthings.tumblr.com
Sundex
subnet technician

Post by Sundex »

reed wrote:
Sundex wrote:Maybe if the dream becomes recurring, that may pose a problem.
So you do believe you can see the future? Riiight.
No. I don't believe I can predict the future. If I could interpret dreams in such a way that they were future predictions, then I would have utilized that back in October to help explain the lore and mechanics of the Subnet.
BACK TO THEORIES
reed
subnet technician

Post by reed »

Then why exactly does this dream worry you? I mean, it's obviously unpleasant, but apart from that?
no, you're not getting out of here. no way.

operatorsandthings.tumblr.com
Augustus
wisdom crystal finder

Post by Augustus »

Sundex wrote: Ko9 brought up life expectancy and if he is correct, then there is nothing to worry about.....yet :cry:
Mateusz Skutnik is 41 now right? 1976... I guess I am right. I did not have good grades for my math test anyway, we propably have a lot of years left. So I would advice Sundex to calm down. We have at least 30 years untill Islam takes over and forbits anyway of expression. :P
Empoeria
the Architect's apprentice

Post by Empoeria »

leave it to Ko9 to shoehorn Islam into any conversation ever
Augustus
wisdom crystal finder

Post by Augustus »

Empoeria wrote:leave it to Ko9 to shoehorn Islam into any conversation ever
+1
WorldisQuiet5256
karma portal traveller

Post by WorldisQuiet5256 »

Weird Dream Log: 11/07/2017

I offend someone in a group of 3 or 4. The Phrase I said to offend 'him' is:
"My first thought was, he lied in every word."

After muttering that phrase & he/she spoke in disgust, I mention to him that it came from a poem from Robert Browning. In rage/anger, he/she ask 'What is the title of that poem?" I answer "Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came."
This seemed to calm him/her.
WHERE DO WE COME FROM
WHAT ARE WE
WHERE ARE WE
GOING
WorldisQuiet5256
karma portal traveller

Post by WorldisQuiet5256 »

Weird Dream Log: 11/15/2017

I went somewhere with some other people. It was a small, country/rural area with fields & farmers buildings. But no town center or Broadway. It was surrounded by mountains ranges on all sides & had a river running strait down the middle, diving the valley in half. There was also a small hill/rocky mound with a forest area growing on the hill. The river also ran strait though it and the mound was located more or less in the center of the valley. But that forest was overrun by dangerous wolves that would attack you if you cross paths with them. They lived in the forest area hills and wonder around hunting in the fields.

That hill area used to be the 'town center'. But the buildings were dilapidated and were abandon for some time. The rocky hills that made up this small hill' seemed to 'grow' up and around the dilapidated buildings for every year they were abandon. There was also some watch tower right in the middle of this abandon town.

Every surface of these abandon buildings was tagged in red with a strange symbol. It was shaped like a uppercase 'D' that was drawn to look like a menacing eye. While the town center looked long abandon, the farm housed and buildings scattered all around the valley still looked maintained & lived in. But they were also abandon.

These people I went with into valley was during the fall season, because the most if not all of the fields were empty and harvest. We entered the valley from the east and it was about mid day. We made our way over towards the river.

By the time we reached the river, something happened. I think we were attack. Because I was wounded and my friends thought I was dead when they fled out of the valley.

But I was not.

I somehow fought off the attackers and was able to survive until winter. Because it was by that time I was able to escape the valley and snow was covering the ground. I then made my way back to where ever those two people who left me to die was. However, we got into an argument and I got the feeling if I didn't leave then I was going to be sent to an Asylum. So I made my way back to the valley, with the intent to burn down the farm houses. I saw myself preparing Molotov cocktail.

It turned out we were attack by vampires. In the shadow cast by the forest in the center of the valley. However, I was able to escape because I ran to the base of that same hill. The vampires did not chase me into the hills because they did not have an allegiance with the wolves. The vampires hid from the sun in nooks and crannies of the farm houses and buildings. The wolves would hunt in the valley in the sunlight, and the vampires would stay away from the center of the valley.

The Rocky hill with the forest in the center of the valley acts like a natural sundial. Creating a large shadow over the valley with the help of the sun changing position. That was how the vampires were able to attack me and my friends in broad daylight.

These trees still had their leaves on them even when winter came with snow.

I was not able to escape that valley until the road in the east wasn't caught in the shadow cast by the forest.
WHERE DO WE COME FROM
WHAT ARE WE
WHERE ARE WE
GOING