Re: Dreams

Post by bender »

It would be cool if we could record our dreams
Bender sucks
Vortex
Murtaugh's hunter

Post by Vortex »

Yeah. There should be a machine to record all brain activity at night, and keep it there until someone invents how to translate it to video or something. Would be amazing.

EDIT: thought not many people would accept that because it would expose our private thoughts completely XD
gil2455526
subnet notes finder

Post by gil2455526 »

I wouldn't buy it. I'm afraid to see the subconscious of my mind...
Just smile and wave boys. Smile and wave...
azareus
subbot maintenance

Post by azareus »

I often dream things that happen in real life later. It can be right after I wake up, it can be several years after. Needless to say, I experience deja-vu several times a month. In periods it has even happened almost every day. I think I read about some other people who had this too, but I forgot what it was called. It is pretty cool, but it is annoying to try to remember why the deja-vu feeling came all the time.
gil2455526
subnet notes finder

Post by gil2455526 »

azareus wrote:I often dream things that happen in real life later. It can be right after I wake up, it can be several years after. Needless to say, I experience deja-vu several times a month. In periods it has even happened almost every day. I think I read about some other people who had this too, but I forgot what it was called. It is pretty cool, but it is annoying to try to remember why the deja-vu feeling came all the time.
Me too! I wish I could select what I would deja-vu... Like the lotto numbers.
Just smile and wave boys. Smile and wave...
azareus
subbot maintenance

Post by azareus »

gil2455526 wrote:
azareus wrote:I often dream things that happen in real life later. It can be right after I wake up, it can be several years after. Needless to say, I experience deja-vu several times a month. In periods it has even happened almost every day. I think I read about some other people who had this too, but I forgot what it was called. It is pretty cool, but it is annoying to try to remember why the deja-vu feeling came all the time.
Me too! I wish I could select what I would deja-vu... Like the lotto numbers.
Haha, that would definitely help. Wanna team up and invent some machine? :P
bender
wisdom crystal finder

Post by bender »

You can see the future?!?!?
Bender sucks
Vortex
Murtaugh's hunter

Post by Vortex »

Strange. Me too... when I think of things... sometimes they later happen irl.

For example, if I see a coin falling I think that it will hit the ground... and surprisingly it happens!

And one cloudless night I thought... that next morning the sun would rise...

and guess what, it happened too! :o

I'm a prophet! :D
azareus
subbot maintenance

Post by azareus »

bender wrote:
You can see the future?!?!?
More like, when I get to the future I suddenly remember that I had dreamed that exact situation before. When I actually dream it I don't notice.