Dreams

Vortex
Murtaugh's hunter

Re: Dreams

Post by Vortex »

No, don't envy. It's not scary monster nightmares, just realistic awkward situation nightmares XD
Sublevel 113
layer restorer

Post by Sublevel 113 »

lol
Augustus
wisdom crystal finder

Post by Augustus »

We where in a rollarcoaster that got underwater and in mountans several times. I met someone that strangled me in real life. And we made a team against my will. We won but I forgot the finnish. During the race just before we won. A football club dicided to hold a race where teams had to go trough mine tunnels in a game as animals. I took the redgroup. A powned reporter didnot follow the ground and made a 15 year old blond chubby kid angry. We runned and we turned into southpark characters. I was Stan. We where in a big building with a huge attic. We runned around all day. At one moment we where swimming and our actions where noted. Eric crossed the line with something he did. And I left and got in a huge swimming pool. Vincent van Gogh decided to write on a note scientology style how many times people did something in the pool. Now I know the pool was very similar to the one in Doetinchem. I dicided to jump in the pool over and over again. Because that counted. After that I went to a bubble bath. The olympics wanted to kill all of us. I took several olympic high speed slides but we where called to stand in the open space. With a swimming pool left and right. Someone with down runned and was conered in. These people who where around 500 people. Where all earth cidicens. We got saved by an alien planet with the size of the planet 1000 times the size of earth. They where simmilar to humans. They changed stuff back to 7 billion humans. The olympics dicided to build in secret several cubes in secret. I got acistent for a human. I could tell quintin where to go. The cube was moving. After 14 rooms he died. He respawned later as a new human who looked the same and dicided to stay close to the group with one cube. After 6 times seitching he died because the cube moves.
Tell me what the fuck is in my inner reality because I give up.
Jatsko
karma portal traveller

Post by Jatsko »

fucked my TA

Edit: Said that for shock value, but this actually did happen. I had a TA for one of my classes this last semester; I hardly spoke to her at all, only a few times to ask a few questions about an assignment, and then it so happens I have a sex dream about her.

How does this happen? I have no clue.
Last edited by Jatsko on 13 Nov 2017 15:36, edited 1 time in total.
Sublevel 113
layer restorer

Post by Sublevel 113 »

Ko9 wrote:We where in a rollarcoaster that got underwater and in mountans several times. I met someone that strangled me in real life. And we made a team against my will. We won but I forgot the finnish. During the race just before we won. A football club dicided to hold a race where teams had to go trough mine tunnels in a game as animals. I took the redgroup. A powned reporter didnot follow the ground and made a 15 year old blond chubby kid angry. We runned and we turned into southpark characters. I was Stan. We where in a big building with a huge attic. We runned around all day. At one moment we where swimming and our actions where noted. Eric crossed the line with something he did. And I left and got in a huge swimming pool. Vincent van Gogh decided to write on a note scientology style how many times people did something in the pool. Now I know the pool was very similar to the one in Doetinchem. I dicided to jump in the pool over and over again. Because that counted. After that I went to a bubble bath. The olympics wanted to kill all of us. I took several olympic high speed slides but we where called to stand in the open space. With a swimming pool left and right. Someone with down runned and was conered in. These people who where around 500 people. Where all earth cidicens. We got saved by an alien planet with the size of the planet 1000 times the size of earth. They where simmilar to humans. They changed stuff back to 7 billion humans. The olympics dicided to build in secret several cubes in secret. I got acistent for a human. I could tell quintin where to go. The cube was moving. After 14 rooms he died. He respawned later as a new human who looked the same and dicided to stay close to the group with one cube. After 6 times seitching he died because the cube moves.
Tell me what the fuck is in my inner reality because I give up.
my usual dreams! :d
except endless dyings and bad TV shows. ;)
Sundex
subnet technician

Post by Sundex »

This is more of a nightmare.... but I dreamed that Mateusz died... should we be worried?
BACK TO THEORIES
Augustus
wisdom crystal finder

Post by Augustus »

Sundex wrote:This is more of a nightmare.... but I dreamed that Mateusz died... should we be worried?
Polish life expecancy is rather high. Highly educated people are likely to grow older. Although the artist thingy does decrease life expectancy.
Jatsko
karma portal traveller

Post by Jatsko »

Depends, Sundex. Do you think you have a special enough connection with Mat and believe your dreams will become real enough (effectively, you see the future) for your concern to be warranted?
Augustus
wisdom crystal finder

Post by Augustus »

Apocrypha wrote:Depends, Sundex. Do you think you have a special enough connection with Mat and believe your dreams will become real enough (effectively, you see the future) for your concern to be warranted?
If he beleves that, that would be weird. Not that I have ever had dreams... with... I'll pass this one.
reed
subnet technician

Post by reed »

There are enough scary things as it is, no need to make them up.
no, you're not getting out of here. no way.

operatorsandthings.tumblr.com