layer restorer

Re: It's Christmas!

Post by Sublevel 113 »

Congrats you, guys.
Vortex
Murtaugh's hunter

Post by Vortex »

I got a new phone (finally!). It wasn't technically a Christmas gift but I'm counting it in because it's the only gift I got XD
Jatsko
karma portal traveller

Post by Jatsko »

Lol Christmas hasn't technically happened yet here, my family is still asleep and I'm painting their Christmas cards :)
Ancient Crystal
subnet notes finder

Post by Ancient Crystal »

Am I really the only one here who'a from a region that celebrates primarily on the 24th?
Meet the new boss, same as the old boss, if the old boss had been an octahedron, which they weren't.
RoentgenDevice
subnet notes finder

Post by RoentgenDevice »

my family is still asleep and I'm painting their Christmas cards
I did that sort of thing, too. I finished crafting the gifts for my parents 20 minutes before the handing out of presents... :oops: :oops:
Am I really the only one here who'a from a region that celebrates primarily on the 24th?
No! ;)
The net is vast and infinite
WorldisQuiet5256
karma portal traveller

Post by WorldisQuiet5256 »

Merry Christmas!
Song for the Holiday.
Now...What I got:
A new AK-74 Airsoft rifle with a spare mag, and a scope with a mount with real wood on it.
A new speaker for my laptop, cause of how quiet it is.
A New Wireless Mouse, cause I lost the plug in drive for my old one and been using a wired mouse for stationary PC.
A new pair of headphones that have a built in wireless Bluetooth connection, my first pair I got still work in terms of electronics, but the frame is broken and held together by scotch tape and a broken #2 pencil.
A Great pair of Snow Gloves, which are pretty hard to find the right kind cause when I went shopping for a new pair, just by touching the outer texture made me sick to my stomach. Plus, my hands are my livelihood when it comes to feeling things.
A New flash drive that is tiny and holds up to 16 GB of data.

Plus the present I had to order online for my mother came just in time. Cause I didn't want to risk her seeing it if it was not package, and one the Sunday this week I look up where to get one in store, and made sure it was in stock there, and when I got there they moved the shelves around making it uncharted for me, and to make matters worst, there were people everywhere that were crowding the store that was driving my sense through the roof. It was horrible, and I had to end up leaving due to not find it.

A simple grab and go missing turned into a ten minutes of my own personal hell.
But...I got the present in time anyway.
WHERE DO WE COME FROM
WHAT ARE WE
WHERE ARE WE
GOING
Jatsko
karma portal traveller

Post by Jatsko »

Wow, not a bad haul :D Post a picture of the rifle? (i haven't gone airsofting or paintballing in a long time, I need some visuals to revive my spirits :lol:)
WorldisQuiet5256
karma portal traveller

Post by WorldisQuiet5256 »

FYI The World is full of greedy people.
My Dad TV can stream Amazon Prime movies and such.
But when I was trying to watch things tonight, there was some loading problems with the video, and it only affect the amazon Prime, not the Netflix or the YouTube video.

So in other words, everyone who didn't get what they wanted for Christmas went to order it online from Amazon, and was causing the lag with the Servers.
WHERE DO WE COME FROM
WHAT ARE WE
WHERE ARE WE
GOING
Jatsko
karma portal traveller

Post by Jatsko »

^That is a problem, must agree
Vurn
subnet traveller

Post by Vurn »

merry anniversary of the birth of a leader, creator and most important figure of a major and important religion
TT: I guess one could use those words to describe it.
TT: If armed with a predilection for the inapt.