Coding Thread

Death Road
lost in subnet

Coding Thread

Post by Death Road »

So, I know one of these existed at one time on the old forum. And I was thinking maybe it would be a good idea around here. It's just here for people to come together and ask questions when looking for help or just talk about coding and stuff.

I'm going to start it off and ask something. So, I know quite a bit about coding in general and am really good with C and kind of good with C++ but it will take a bit to brush off the dust from the past few months of not using it. Though all of this coding experience was done in a manner where all I had to do was accept specific inputs and I'd ask users for a string or a number. Nothing big.

But now I kind of want to get my coding experience underway. And I want to make a game. Nothing big, but a 2D Pixel game would be all I care to make. And I want to actually code the game myself. Problem is, I have no idea on how to start, with even creating the game size or drawing pixels. I've looked around a bit, but can't find any help. Anybody here happen to be good with this stuff?
Users
subnet technician

Re: Coding Thread

Post by Users »

Learning HTML and CSS :)
ImageImageImageImageImage
Adobe Flash game is a part of my life, nobody can change or destroy it - 🅤𝓼𝖊𝐫𝕤
Users
subnet technician

Re: Coding Thread

Post by Users »

learning more and more HTML and CSS for the lost tunnel website