Astrology

Anonymous1
subnet technician

Astrology

Post by Anonymous1 »

So I was reading horoscopes and came across horoscope cusps. Its a blend of both connecting horoscopes from two connecting months, as I get it.

Well come to find out, I'm a horoscope cusp

http://horoscopes.lovetoknow.com/Horoscope_Cusp

I was born on May 23rd, so therefore I'm both a Taurus and Gemini. So I'm a blend of both, and I've always indentified better with Taurus's attributes than I have with Gemini's attributes.

Does this mean I'm changing my username again? No. Gemini was my username when I joined this community in 2007 and will always remain my username :)
The Kakama
karma portal traveller

Re: Cusp

Post by The Kakama »

That's mildly interesting.
Is this my final form?
ThunderDasher
subnet notes finder

Post by ThunderDasher »

Ain't got Gemini/Cancer by two days... well, I'm comfortable enough being born on June 25, thankyouverymuch. I don't feel like it makes much of a difference anyways.

I'm a weird person. Cancer by horoscope sign, Tiger by Chinese Zodiac, INTJ by Jung archtype... Even going a far as tarot arcana, I'm Emperor. I don't know jack ship about tarot, but the test came across me once and the result explanation fits. :P

And I don't know no Taurus523! >.>
so don't you get any funny ideas
Last edited by ThunderDasher on 10 Aug 2016 16:46, edited 1 time in total.
"...But I shall forgive you. There are some things in life that cannot be achieved." ~Wise man
NOT CHANGING THIS SIG UNTIL SUBMACHINE: THE FARM COMES OUT, which is never :/
Vortex
Murtaugh's hunter

Post by Vortex »

I'm a cusp too then? (virgo-libra)
sundayfever
subnet technician

Post by sundayfever »

hey i've always loved horoscope! i just thought it's a really interesting and incredibly complicated attempt at understanding and predicting human behavior. do you guys believe in it?

i've never seen this cusp thing before. nice.
all memories are lost in time...
...like tears in the rain
The Kakama
karma portal traveller

Post by The Kakama »

Meh, the constellations are all a month off after thousands of years of Earths unstable axis.
Also people are easily fooled into thinking a general statement was aimed specifically towards them.
But really, it's kind of silly to think the images on the night sky of stars that may not exist anymore are going to have any effect on the future.
Is this my final form?
Sublevel 113
layer restorer

Post by Sublevel 113 »

these horoscopes...

гг
ENIHCAMBUS
karma portal traveller

Post by ENIHCAMBUS »

The Kakama wrote:Meh, the constellations are all a month off after thousands of years of Earths unstable axis.
Also people are easily fooled into thinking a general statement was aimed specifically towards them.
But really, it's kind of silly to think the images on the night sky of stars that may not exist anymore are going to have any effect on the future.
Not to mention that stars are too far to have any significant effect in hour minds.
ENIHCAMBUS: State of the Art Scanning!
🧐
sundayfever
subnet technician

Post by sundayfever »

well duh

i can't imagine why would anyone take horoscope seriously. altho, there allegedly are uni courses of Astrology!
all memories are lost in time...
...like tears in the rain
Anonymous1
subnet technician

Post by Anonymous1 »

Don't take them that seriously, every time i read them and they say "you're gonna get $$$$" and i don't get any $$$$ i just think its meant for another Anonymous...