MS Paint Adventures

gil2455526
subnet notes finder

Re: MS Paint Adventures

Post by gil2455526 »

Yeah, Problem Sleuth is WAY easier to keep track off. So many times I mistook characters...

Also, Homestuck is not completely done, there will be some more epilogue pages (Hopefully covering, you know, THE HUGE ASS CLIFFHANGER?!)
Just smile and wave boys. Smile and wave...
- ak -
wisdom crystal finder

Post by - ak - »

gil2455526 wrote:Yeah, Problem Sleuth is WAY easier to keep track off. So many times I mistook characters...

Also, Homestuck is not completely done, there will be some more epilogue pages (Hopefully covering, you know, THE HUGE ASS CLIFFHANGER?!)
Yeah, that one bug me some, but I get why Andrew Hussie put it there. He tied up the story really well.

Lord English got erased out of existence thanks to retconning once again by John. Lord English is indeed immortal and can only be truly defeated by taking advantage of the game's mechanics and loopholes.
Ancient Crystal
subnet notes finder

Post by Ancient Crystal »

Whew.

What...

What a bloody...

thing.

Eight thousand pages of gorgeous music, gripping animation and cosmically-escalating story like none other. To have read this thing at... let's see here... 7 years, ~8k commands... 3 commands per day? I shudder at the thought. Eight thousand pages of utter disregard for chronology, intermittent leetspeak and borderline fetishistic indulgence in long-con temporal shenanigans. Seven years' worth of content, barely in the span of as many days.

I suppose I'm glad I still retain the capacity to be utterly gripped by this sort of thing. Between the pandering to lower forms of entertainment, increasingly genuine personalities and story, and this oh-so-beautiful meshwork of a timeline... Somehow putting primer to shame while remaining entirely clear and consistent. Admittedly with some assistance from those recaps back in... how long was it? Right, a couple of days. The paradox clones were interesting, Jasper was fascinating, and then the arms... I had to take a break after that one.

Epilogue, you say? This is exceedingly interesting. This story, if any, needs a calm and proper wind-down. The English cliffhanger... so long as it's resolved, the particulars aren't important. That's not what epilogues are for. Just give me that sweet, sweet calm after the storm and I'm reasonably set.

Well, off to finally get some sleep, I guess.
Meet the new boss, same as the old boss, if the old boss had been an octahedron, which they weren't.