Sublevel's stories and artwork

Sublevel 113
layer restorer

Re: Sublevel's stories and artwork

Post by Sublevel 113 »

wow, thx for participation!

Vortex, you can draw 32 times better than me. :mrgreen:
Ko9 wrote:Can I voice act this?
Well, I replaced Phone Guy on Notes Guy, so, only you can voice is screamer game over screams of subbots and voices of Lost Ghosts (will be played on 32x speed XD).
Augustus
wisdom crystal finder

Post by Augustus »

Than not I guess xD
Sublevel 113
layer restorer

Post by Sublevel 113 »

Guess THIS TIME I'm really into creating at least SINGLE SHITTY test game, using Game Maker.. Before attempt to make normal game.
Though... I don't know what this test game should be about. XD Some genre mixing.
But the main problem is I want to darw friggin original sprites, but I am suck at artist. :/
Vortex
Murtaugh's hunter

Post by Vortex »

Sublevel 107 wrote:But the main problem is I want to darw friggin original sprites, but I am suck at artist. :/
do you want some help? :)
Sublevel 113
layer restorer

Post by Sublevel 113 »

Vortex wrote:
Sublevel 107 wrote:But the main problem is I want to darw friggin original sprites, but I am suck at artist. :/
do you want some help? :)
are you good in pixel drawings? ;)
Vortex
Murtaugh's hunter

Post by Vortex »

I'm not bad at it. I'm better at vector, but I've made pixel drawings sometimes.
Sublevel 113
layer restorer

Post by Sublevel 113 »

offtop: did you show to the forum all of your pixel arts? :D would like to see it!
Vortex
Murtaugh's hunter

Post by Vortex »

don't think I have, they are from another community :P I've only taken part in the pixel picture project here, though that's not showing much admittedly.
Sublevel 113
layer restorer

Post by Sublevel 113 »

sweet times when people took part in Pixel Project... T-T

well, if you have a free time... maybe I will ask you for soime help! Thanks! ^^

btw, who knows, maybe we will release our old abandoned cooperative project in game's form? :roll:

And dammit, I srsl want to see some results bad or good, in PCG. :O
Vortex
Murtaugh's hunter

Post by Vortex »

Sublevel 107 wrote:well, if you have a free time... maybe I will ask you for soime help! Thanks! ^^
I have more free time than I originally expected, so yeah I can lend you a hand anytime you need :)
Sublevel 107 wrote:btw, who knows, maybe we will release our old abandoned cooperative project in game's form? :roll:
not a bad idea, though I'd have to change the drawing style to fit the game format better.

EDIT: Also, if you want game advice you could also ask Postillionen about it, though it's been a while since I last had a chat with him and I don't know if he'd be busy. If you remember, he made some short games in Gamemaker such as Mindverse and Reversi (I still have them saved).