Sublevel's stories and artwork

Sublevel 113
layer restorer

Re: Sublevel's stories and artwork

Post by Sublevel 113 »

So, I decided to bring to life one of my oldest ideas: Stickmen in Submachine comic funny stories.
I believe I wanted to do it even before AK decided to put poor Alek in Submerged Machine.

What do you think? :D
Vortex
Murtaugh's hunter

Post by Vortex »

Yesss do it! :D
ENIHCAMBUS
karma portal traveller

Post by ENIHCAMBUS »

Yes!
ENIHCAMBUS: State of the Art Scanning!
🧐
Sublevel 113
layer restorer

Post by Sublevel 113 »

It took around 30 minutes...
гг

but first issue is ready

I think I can start now...
Sublevel 113
layer restorer

Post by Sublevel 113 »

Next week will be tough here du to my job...

So I will prepare set of new Submachine stories issues in weekend.
Next issue (though it's already ready) - next Monday.
Sublevel 113
layer restorer

Post by Sublevel 113 »

updated first page
;)
Sublevel 113
layer restorer

Post by Sublevel 113 »

layer 2

Sublevel 113
layer restorer

Post by Sublevel 113 »

FNAS.
Night 1.
Test note by Notes Guy.
Hello!

I welcome you to this location. Hope you have successfully made it here without any adventure. :)

You are here for the first time, for the first night, and as I know, you have not been informed what exactly you need to do. So I wrote this note for you here containing a brief instruction, explanation and advices. Be sure to read it to the end!

I usually don't like to record my words to electronic recorders, so I prefer to do such handwriting recordings. I hope you understand me. So, I'll leave a new note on this exact place, every night.

Ok, moving to the point. Your task is quite simple.

As you know, we need a lot of special energy, taking from Submachines. Place where you are now, right here, in this room, is one of the few just wonderful points where we can get a lot of free energy from the machine, without much difficulty and in quite short time.

We successfully installed energy-sucking machine (it is placed right in front of you) and successfully connected it to the internal structure of the machine, so that energy machine is fully ready for operation, and you do not need to set up anything.

Your main task is simple - as soon as you come here (or more correct - after you read this note to the end), you should simply turn the lever that turns on the machine, and then is making sure that machine is working properly, during the whole night, until the morning comes, when you turn off the machine with the same lever and leave.

If something goes wrong in the work of the machine, you should just turn it off, wait for morning and leave. Do not try to fix anything yourself! As soon as I come in the afternoon here the next morning, I'll do it myself.

There are two things on the table next to you. The first of them is familiar Day Sensor, use it to determine when you can finish your night shift and safely teleport away from this place. Shortly: if you see good blue light - you can can freely go home. :)

Next: in addition to the main task, you have to do one more: in addition to the observation of the machine, you must necessarily observe other rooms in this location.

Good news: you do not have to run between the rooms on your own legs. I managed to successfully install surveillance cameras in all rooms in this location, in this ... Basement. Yes, so I call this location. Check some rooms via surveillance cameras, and you will understand why. :)

Ok, cameras are installed, and the signal from them comes to the second object on the table - on this new portable monitor. I think you will figure out by yourself how to use it. Do not break it!

So, just periodically check every room. And if you notice something ... Um ...

Do not worry, I did not find anything dangerous in this location, so you should not find anything, or someone, dangerous. In theory...

I mean ... You know. These machines... In these machines you can find anything, and things here are unusual. I mean, unusual even for unusual stuff that we already know. Otherwise there would be no accidents or unexplained situations. Especially when we lose our colleagues without a trace... And I'm not talking about those... creatures... Who wanders around the rooms in some locations...

Sorry. It's just my thoughts out-loud. Or rather, out-paper. :)

Now: to protect you from even the theoretically possible physical entering of someone else into your room, I installed a portable door with a reliable magnetic locking mechanism.

The door is quite reliable, but if you don't trust to it, you can always press big red button that is connected to the door, and it will increase the magnetic force in the locking mechanism, and in that case the door will be able to win against the force that is stronger than human in 32 times! Hovewer, it also consumes a fair amount of energy. So push this button when you are in danger. But I am absolutely sure that nothing terrible will come to your room.

So do not worry. Nothing dangerous should happen. Just watch the machine and check the rooms via cameras. And react if you see something or someone.

Let's believe that what we do will help us find the way to home. To our REAL home ...

Ok. I will not disturb you any longer. Hope you wil solve this out.

Goodnight! And see you next day via next note of mine! :)
Vortex
Murtaugh's hunter

Post by Vortex »

About the thing you said in Skype, I'm available to help too :)
Augustus
wisdom crystal finder

Post by Augustus »

Can I voice act this? I do not know if I have the voice for that.