Submachine 10 and beyond Theories and Suggestions

ENIHCAMBUS
karma portal traveller

Re: Submachine 10 Theories and Suggestions

Post by ENIHCAMBUS »

Since I want to be a photographist, I can take one that Mateusz could add to the Subnet. :D
Sublevel 104 wrote:and I like we will see more plot in DMT5!
According to Mateusz, we are no longer in Daymare Town, but the new place we are going has a relation with it, we are going to know something about the story of it.
ENIHCAMBUS: State of the Art Scanning!
🧐
- ak -
wisdom crystal finder

Post by - ak - »

ENIHCAMBUS wrote:Since I want to be a photographist, I can take one that Mateusz could add to the Subnet. :D
Sublevel 104 wrote:and I like we will see more plot in DMT5!
According to Mateusz, we are no longer in Daymare Town, but the new place we are going has a relation with it, we are going to know something about the story of it.
That would keep true to how DMT4 ended.

My prediction? We might be heading back to DayMare Town at the conclusion of DMT5.
ENIHCAMBUS
karma portal traveller

Post by ENIHCAMBUS »

Still at 10%, I just hope that with Patreon support that number would jump to a greater number.
ENIHCAMBUS: State of the Art Scanning!
🧐
Anonymous2
subnet notes finder

Post by Anonymous2 »

Its possible that the number is already at 15% or 20% and he just hasn't updated it. That's happened in the past, where the number is 10% and jumps to 30%. Heck it reminds me during Sub7 development and the number jumped three times with 5% increments during a single day. That was awesome!
Paranormal
subnet technician

Post by Paranormal »

I think I remember one of the recent games when it was progressing was at like 25-30% for a very long time, then it jumped up to 55-60%

Understandably, it could be very well that he is indeed busy!
"A lie can travel half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes." ~ Charles Spurgeon
Want to add me on Discord? Send me a PM!
Vortex
Murtaugh's hunter

Post by Vortex »

He said that the Gnomes game should be ready around September, so maybe he's working on that, or maybe he will when he is on vacation in August. He also has to draw the watercolors to give as rewards, so probably the progress will be stopped until he finishes all that.
Anonymous2
subnet notes finder

Post by Anonymous2 »

I seem to recall him saying once that he can create several rooms within a day. Not sure the number, but he was able to create draw up 32 chambers within a week, and actually had the game released within a month. That's pretty damn impressive. It wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if Submachine 10 is already drawn, all the rooms are drawn, and now he's just in the process of adding detail, colorizing, adding items/objects, scripting and anything else he needs to do.

Also the guy is a god at multi-tasking. You ever see his workstation? The dude has like four fucking monitors on there! XD

Regarding Gnomes, there is a picture on his facebook where he and Karol are taking photos and I believe that is a part of the Gnome game. Or maybe they are just taking photos for inspiration for another game. I have to admit the piece of machinery is rather Covert Frontish...
Vortex
Murtaugh's hunter

Post by Vortex »

Gemini wrote:I seem to recall him saying once that he can create several rooms within a day. Not sure the number, but he was able to create draw up 32 chambers within a week, and actually had the game released within a month. That's pretty damn impressive. It wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if Submachine 10 is already drawn, all the rooms are drawn, and now he's just in the process of adding detail, colorizing, adding items/objects, scripting and anything else he needs to do.

Also the guy is a god at multi-tasking. You ever see his workstation? The dude has like four fucking monitors on there! XD
True XD either that or he's waiting until September to activate the "speed of God", as Sublevel says, and get Sub10 to 90% in 2 weeks or so :P
Gemini wrote:Regarding Gnomes, there is a picture on his facebook where he and Karol are taking photos and I believe that is a part of the Gnome game. Or maybe they are just taking photos for inspiration for another game. I have to admit the piece of machinery is rather Covert Frontish...
I can't find the photo, do you have the link?
Anonymous2
subnet notes finder

Post by Anonymous2 »

Oddly enough, I went to look for the pic after I made that post and its not there anymore... hm... witchcraft.
Vortex
Murtaugh's hunter

Post by Vortex »

Oh, okay then.