Submachine 10 and beyond Theories and Suggestions

Bloodhit
subnet technician

Re: Submachine 10 Theories and Suggestions

Post by Bloodhit »

MateuszSkutnik wrote:
Influence wrote:I think sub 10 is going to be the longest game in the series considering there are still a lot of unanswered questions.
that would probably be right.
Or it can just have a lot of text in it, like full diary of Murtaugh ~ 100 pages :D
Sublevel 113
layer restorer

Post by Sublevel 113 »

Welcome to the forum, Influence!
MateuszSkutnik wrote:
Influence wrote:I think sub 10 is going to be the longest game in the series considering there are still a lot of unanswered questions.
Yay!
Anteroinen wrote:I interpreted it somewhat like this: two knowledgeable and powerful guys talking about the past of their people, which goes like this:

* Murtaugh creates machines that will send people to the edge ad infinitum.
* Murtaugh repents.
* Murtaugh and Elizabeth become leaders and after their death they become cult figures.
* Murtaugh's past project becomes a sort of a memorial, frozen in time, as it were.
* The technology and understanding of the plan increase much further, (I mean, it was huge when Murtaugh was around already, we know what they did to the lighthouse), probably much due to Murtaugh's influence, so that the edge is accessible and easy to control.
* Two guys who follow the Shiva cult surrounding Murtaugh, who are in a high enough position to decide things like destroying sections contemplate on the negative implications of this memorial.
interesting! thx
:D
ENIHCAMBUS
karma portal traveller

Post by ENIHCAMBUS »

MateuszSkutnik wrote:
Oh Yeah Baby!
ENIHCAMBUS: State of the Art Scanning!
🧐
RuloCore
subnet notes finder

Post by RuloCore »

Mateusz I want lots of spaceship white-padded rooms and artificial light and metal machines and computer-like structures and futuristic installations and virtual environments for #Submachine10 please
Sublevel 113
layer restorer

Post by Sublevel 113 »

RuloCore wrote:Mateusz I want lots of spaceship white-padded rooms and artificial light and metal machines and computer-like structures and futuristic installations and virtual environments for #Submachine10 please
with big futuristic kitchen with fridge full with watermelons and cooking machines making many tons of popcorn. Please... :D
RuloCore
subnet notes finder

Post by RuloCore »

Sublevel 102 wrote:
RuloCore wrote:Mateusz I want lots of spaceship white-padded rooms and artificial light and metal machines and computer-like structures and futuristic installations and virtual environments for #Submachine10 please
with big futuristic kitchen with fridge full with watermelons and cooking machines making many tons of popcorn. Please... :D
Well I think we saw enough food in #Submachine5 for the rest of the series lol

But yeah all the Temple and Palace and ruins and old things are great but... I miss some artificialness again. Like... we need actual subnet machines.
MateuszSkutnik
The Architect

Post by MateuszSkutnik »

yes, that's my sentiment too.
When I made the machine that opens the tunnel under elizabeth's statue it felt warm and happy.

We'll definitely be going back to actual machines, with buttons, cogs, wheels, codes, numbers, levers, pullies and all that stuff.
RuloCore
subnet notes finder

Post by RuloCore »

Sublevel 113
layer restorer

Post by Sublevel 113 »

It seems we all get used to machines. Since Basement.
Our minds assimilates Submachine with artificial life. No Gods, life forms, etc...
Vortex
Murtaugh's hunter

Post by Vortex »

happy to hear that! :D
EDIT: with every new piece of info about Sub10 I like it more and more...