Discord theorizing thread

Sundex
subnet technician

Discord theorizing thread

Post by Sundex »

As of a couple of weeks ago, the Discord community has continued an old tradition: discussions. Me and a few others have discussed a couple of theories. Here is the schedule for the discussions if anyone else is interested:

Every Saturday from 11 AM to 12 PM EST. A minimum of 3-4 people should be at each discussion. Any members, new or experienced, are always welcome to discuss with the community.

The discussion will still be held on Discord so if you want to be part of this, but aren't in the Discord, click this link to join: https://discordapp.com/invite/5Zhv77

Apocrypha will stream the discussions whenever he is available.

-Sundex
Last edited by Sundex on 30 Sep 2017 12:43, edited 1 time in total.
BACK TO THEORIES
Jatsko
karma portal traveller

Re: Rebirth of discussions.

Post by Jatsko »

I mean, afaik I wouldn't call it a "revival" of theory discussions, as that's been happening routinely throughout the years with game releases, etc. but same same.

Stream link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W72TNOEGyWw
Sundex
subnet technician

Post by Sundex »

9/30/17

11:00 A.M - 12:00 P.M EST

Discussion topics:

1: Wisdom gems can emit a finite amount of karmic energy. We do not know whether it can hold a finite or infinite amount, nor do we know how to interpret karmic energy.

2: Infusion of karmic energy:
"some sort of process that we don't know that possibly 'shoots/bombards' energy into the object via a liquid/gas/other state"
This was a quote from Apocrypha on the matter of this question.

3: Extension of infusion of karmic energy: infusing karmic energy with chalk to draw objects. location wiq: Subverse. "wait. Where is the ladder?! Maybe I can draw it." Doesn't do so even after he says so.

4: Kent Falls and Kent Lighthouse. The location in submachine is a mixture of the two real world places in Kent, Connecticut and Kent, England. Even the website on Kent Falls says that you can't be in the water.

5: Why Mur and the explorers left the lab: THEORY: Mur didn't care about the explorers at the time, let alone the condition of the 3rd layer, so he left the lab to continue experiments with his karma arm. The explorers, without guidance or Mur, soon left the lab, got lost in the subnet, or died. (Could be discovered with the release of Submachine: The Explorers)

Link to video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W72TNOEGyWw
Last edited by Sundex on 30 Sep 2017 21:31, edited 1 time in total.
BACK TO THEORIES
Sundex
subnet technician

Post by Sundex »

[REDACTED. QUESTION ANSWERED]
Last edited by Sundex on 30 Sep 2017 17:53, edited 1 time in total.
BACK TO THEORIES
Vortex
Murtaugh's hunter

Post by Vortex »

It's ok to do it here, it's better not to have many threads.
Prupp
subnet technician

Post by Prupp »

. dotted for future reference .

also, what happened guys?
Vortex
Murtaugh's hunter

Post by Vortex »

basically noone but Sundex showed up from Discord, but many people from Skype joined, we had an interesting discussion trying to solve the questions in the document.
Anteroinen
subnet traveller

Post by Anteroinen »

Also, we had our first prank caller. Officially internet famous.
"We didn't leave the Stone Age, because we ran out of stones."
Prupp
subnet technician

Post by Prupp »

Wait, what about the Gemini thing?
Jatsko
karma portal traveller

Post by Jatsko »

Assuming it was him, I guess Gemini still has no self control when it comes to how he acts in the community. Nothing new; glad it was resolved.

Addendum: Well, it was, considering he was also so kind to completely deface the theories and questions list the Discord people worked so hard on. The guy doesn't learn.

(also find it interesting that he keeps harping on how evidently I broke into his Twitter, but he still hasn't tried to prosecute me for it, like anyone who really thought that's what happened would, but, details)

/rant
Last edited by Jatsko on 01 Oct 2017 13:18, edited 1 time in total.