VOIDSCAN

Jatsko
karma portal traveller

Re: VOIDSCAN

Post by Jatsko »

The one in JKO is an outdoor sculpture from my previous college that I made a short video about and he noticed it and decided to do something with it. Idk if it's going to develop into a trend or not, but he did insert that piece of lore about the KP evolution, so may as well run with it and see what happens.

And if he doesn't, well, in that case I still posted something in this thread, which isn't used nearly as much as it should be.
Augustus
wisdom crystal finder

Post by Augustus »

I think it is a bit arogant to think matt will do something. Getting a room in the Subverse is one of the greatest honors a pastel lander can have. I have asked in the past for a room which was arrogant to do so. Matt should decide.
Vortex
Murtaugh's hunter

Post by Vortex »

Ko9 wrote:I think it is a bit arogant to think matt will do something. Getting a room in the Subverse is one of the greatest honors a pastel lander can have. I have asked in the past for a room which was arrogant to do so. Matt should decide.
Man, I've seen you make that comment before, but it really isn't such a big deal.

There are theories in SubVerse from people who just registered to post a theory in the 1st theory-call thread and then disappeared forever. There are also people who were asking Mateusz for a location for a long time, then got it in the end (like WorldisQuiet for example). On the other hand, people who have contributed a lot (like Ehnicambus and you) still don't have one. It's not really merit or honor that gets you a room in SubVerse, rather luck and timing.

So I don't think people are somehow being arrogant for asking for, wishing for, or sometimes even suggesting the possibility of a new location - as long as they're not pestering Mateusz about it, or don't accept him declining the offer. It's like playing the lottery; sometimes you win it, sometimes you don't. It can be stupid to ask the god of luck to give you a winning ticket, it can be naive to hope that you're going to win, it is correct to notice a trend in the latest winners, but none of this is arrogant.
Augustus
wisdom crystal finder

Post by Augustus »

Vortex wrote:
Ko9 wrote:I think it is a bit arogant to think matt will do something. Getting a room in the Subverse is one of the greatest honors a pastel lander can have. I have asked in the past for a room which was arrogant to do so. Matt should decide.
Man, I've seen you make that comment before, but it really isn't such a big deal.

There are theories in SubVerse from people who just registered to post a theory in the 1st theory-call thread and then disappeared forever. There are also people who were asking Mateusz for a location for a long time, then got it in the end (like WorldisQuiet for example). On the other hand, people who have contributed a lot (like Ehnicambus and you) still don't have one. It's not really merit or honor that gets you a room in SubVerse, rather luck and timing.

So I don't think people are somehow being arrogant for asking for, wishing for, or sometimes even suggesting the possibility of a new location - as long as they're not pestering Mateusz about it, or don't accept him declining the offer. It's like playing the lottery; sometimes you win it, sometimes you don't. It can be stupid to ask the god of luck to give you a winning ticket, it can be naive to hope that you're going to win, it is correct to notice a trend in the latest winners, but none of this is arrogant.
I understand, but disagree. :)
PS: I did not contribute much.
Vortex
Murtaugh's hunter

Post by Vortex »

Ko9 wrote:I understand, but disagree. :)
PS: I did not contribute much.
Ok then, admittedly this is just my view on it.
Prupp
subnet technician

Post by Prupp »

if Submachine was entirely crafted out of wood
Attachments
shellsJ.jpg
shellsJ.jpg (1004.33 KiB) Viewed 11819 times
Empoeria
the Architect's apprentice

Post by Empoeria »

Karma portal spotted binches

Sublevel 113
layer restorer

Post by Sublevel 113 »

Karma portals is only reason why old stuff shatters on our planet. :geek: :geek:
Jatsko
karma portal traveller

Post by Jatsko »

Pictures near a bus stop by Discord member Faustas, posted with permission:

Sublevel 113
layer restorer

Post by Sublevel 113 »

well, that's not impressive for me, since I'm living not so far from a lot of such buildings. :D Factories, factories, again factories, barraks, and some houses.

Hmm, when I was working on previous job, I have made over dozen pictures of brick structures and shapes, reminding about Lighthouse (including that "brick arc" in some walls), but decided they're not impressive, so I deleted them all. :?
And only that "Submachine. I found you!" video left from my previous job. :mrgreen: