One Universe (Sub/DMT/Morphs/Rewol) Discussion

Jatsko
karma portal traveller

Re: One Universe

Post by Jatsko »

This is why we need to get that transcript.

Anyone know how to access someone's YouTube stream when it isn't live?
Vortex
Murtaugh's hunter

Post by Vortex »

I looked around in Internet and it looks like it's impossible to retrieve chat comments :/
Sublevel 113
layer restorer

Post by Sublevel 113 »

If I see such things, I immediately do printscreens.
:/

btw:
I don't think I would like such sudden connections.
Submachine world is good as individual unique universe. The same with Daymare world.

Seriously, look at DMT with all cherries, runners, dragons, etc. And look at Submachine.
men...
It's hard to believe it has any connection with each other. Except our holy creator. :D
ENIHCAMBUS
karma portal traveller

Post by ENIHCAMBUS »

But the conection between them was so subtle so far, we may get more answers in the big fat game.
ENIHCAMBUS: State of the Art Scanning!
🧐
Vortex
Murtaugh's hunter

Post by Vortex »

Depending on how it's handled, I may not like it. But I trust Mateusz.
Sublevel 113
layer restorer

Post by Sublevel 113 »

Yes.
We must not betray our religion and our SubGod!

I trust you too, my Lord
ThunderDasher
subnet notes finder

Post by ThunderDasher »

I'd be hard pressed to find consistent connections between Daymare' surreal world and Submachine's... Submachine-ism. But I too trust Mateusz. We've seen how he likes to handle things, we can be sure it will be something different, yet making sense.

I mean, we know it's not just "lol different universe connected by plot-convenient magical connective connections of connectivism" and it's all one big world, soooo...

One thing that's bugging me: how would Submachine's multi-layer world fit in with any of the others? Does DMT, Rewolucje and Morphs all have diferent Layers as well? Is each of those in a particular Layer? Hmmm.

I mean, I can totally see Rewolucje fitting within a time after Submachine, absorbing its technologies (or whatever may have been left of it). DMT, not so much, given its very unique style and setting, and I can't fathom any of the Layers housing a vast monochrome desert of curiously nice freakish inhabitants with sand witches eating sandwiches, flying giants, fog creatures, dragons chilling in towers inside of paintings, grumpy Librarians jumpscaring us, and the Little Runners.

I'm hyped for this, since I'm a huge sucker of "Hey, by the way, all of these different series I've built along the years actually take place within the same world and timeline" sort of mindfucks (not that I've heard of many, sadly). The Sub-DMT (and Morphs, by extension) connection is the one thing that's bugging me. Don't let us down, Subgod! :ugeek:
"...But I shall forgive you. There are some things in life that cannot be achieved." ~Wise man
NOT CHANGING THIS SIG UNTIL SUBMACHINE: THE FARM COMES OUT, which is never :/
Jatsko
karma portal traveller

Post by Jatsko »

The Sub's multi layer world doesn't have to fit with any of the others. Evidently, according to AK the multi-layer concept only exists inside the Submachine.

(I would love a recap of that theory by the way, I had a hard time understanding it)
ENIHCAMBUS
karma portal traveller

Post by ENIHCAMBUS »

Reality (The Universe) has 8 Layers, Submachine is part of that Reality.
ENIHCAMBUS: State of the Art Scanning!
🧐
Vortex
Murtaugh's hunter

Post by Vortex »

I find no difficulty with 8 layers in all games. We've seen weirder things in Daymare Town and co :P