Likely...
ENIHCAMBUS: State of the Art Scanning!
🧐
WorldisQuiet5256
karma portal traveller

Re: A crystal's conclusions.

Post by WorldisQuiet5256 »

Love the conclusion you wrote so far.
Here, a gift. You gave me something to drew.
My Hope is it will help your theory out with the diagram.

WHERE DO WE COME FROM
WHAT ARE WE
WHERE ARE WE
GOING
Ancient Crystal
subnet notes finder

Post by Ancient Crystal »

Wait, really? A dedicated drawing? Thanks! I only wish I was better at expressing gratitude in writing, the fact alone that you took the time to do this...

Would you mind explaining the legend in more detail, though? I think I understand most of it, but what is the lighthouse doing in two places, for example?
Meet the new boss, same as the old boss, if the old boss had been an octahedron, which they weren't.
WorldisQuiet5256
karma portal traveller

Ancient Crystal wrote:Would you mind explaining the legend in more detail, though? I think I understand most of it, but what is the lighthouse doing in two places, for example?
You said:
D] having a position both in the universe and the subnet, with no implication it's changed location.
So in other words, an a/symmetrical existences within both the Submachine and our Universe.
WHERE DO WE COME FROM
WHAT ARE WE
WHERE ARE WE
GOING
Ancient Crystal
subnet notes finder

Oh, you read it like that. No, I didn't mean something quite so exotic. I'm suggesting the lighthouse is in both places the same way the Eiffel tower is in both Paris and France- one is a subset of the other. Our reality is just another universe in the multiverse, another submachine in the Subnet.
Meet the new boss, same as the old boss, if the old boss had been an octahedron, which they weren't.
WorldisQuiet5256
karma portal traveller

Makes sense.
The only other reason why I drew the Lighthouse like that was it was both buried in the Core, and accessible from the outer Rim.
WHERE DO WE COME FROM
WHAT ARE WE
WHERE ARE WE
GOING
Anonymous1
subnet technician

Post by Anonymous1 »

I've always enjoyed my solution

One gigantic inconceivable machine that is submerged through all seven layers of reality with the eighth layer encompassing it.
Ancient Crystal
subnet notes finder

I] Karma, in it's natural, immaterial and un-manipulated state has been described as flowing in streams. If it does engage in movement, it would seem this movement is what carries structures between submachines.

J]Such movement would have to occur in all higher dimensions in the subnet for the duplication to be as far-reaching as it is.

More TBA.