Submachine Wiki

Jatsko
karma portal traveller

Re: Submachine Wiki

Post by Jatsko »

Holy shit. I never thought to go back and check.

See, it's stuff like this that reminds me how much I like Submachine. I've gone all this time without realizing I've never seen this screen before. Good catch.
Vortex
Murtaugh's hunter

Post by Vortex »

Thanks! :) I actually was playing Sub9 while editing the wiki, I noticed the "parallel room" page while I was near the ending, thought "hey, what about layer 8?" and saw the chance to take a screenshot :P

I just finished cleaning red links now. I have seen that some articles are marked as stubs or needing updates, but I couldn't see anything wrong with them (the pyramid article for example). I'll skip those for now.
Vortex
Murtaugh's hunter

Post by Vortex »

I was thinking of creating a page dedicated to the "lost art" of Mateusz related to Submachine. We could put for example the teaser machine and the "floating islands" from Mateusz's presentation video in Patreon, the Mateusz vs. Zerpentos room, and the non-SNEE watercolor-drawn rooms here:

http://www.mateuszskutnik.com/archive/p ... -batch-01/

We did something like that in the Daymare Town wiki and it worked (except that we haven't updatated it in ages). What do you guys think?
ENIHCAMBUS
karma portal traveller

Post by ENIHCAMBUS »

Yeah, I wanted to suggest it but dumped it when I saw someone added the watercolor sketchs and later got deleted. :p
ENIHCAMBUS: State of the Art Scanning!
🧐
Vortex
Murtaugh's hunter

Post by Vortex »

I think they deserve a place in the wiki. They are about Submachine after all, and they are already in Mateusz's archive so I see no problem in posting them :P

Also I'm a diehard completionist, and the wiki would feel incomplete without featuring ALL Submachine art XD
ENIHCAMBUS
karma portal traveller

Post by ENIHCAMBUS »

I feel the same my friend, don't forget about Submachine/Blaki crossover!
ENIHCAMBUS: State of the Art Scanning!
🧐
Jatsko
karma portal traveller

Post by Jatsko »

Sounds good, Vortex :D
Vortex
Murtaugh's hunter

Post by Vortex »

Okay then, it's decided! :)

What could be a good page title?
ENIHCAMBUS wrote:Submachine/Blaki crossover!
do you have the link? too lazy to look for it XD
Jatsko
karma portal traveller

Post by Jatsko »

You have ideas for the title? Let's hear yours first before I contribute suggestions.
Vortex
Murtaugh's hunter

Post by Vortex »

Hmm, the respective page in the DMT wiki is "Author's drawings", but in this case it seems too specific and doesn't convey what the page is really about. What about "additional artwork" or something like that?

I don't really have any good ideas... The page is about canonical (author-made) Submachine artwork that doesn't appear in any published game, but that's too long for a title.