Submachine Wiki

Vortex
Murtaugh's hunter

Re: Submachine Wiki

Post by Vortex »

Gemini523 wrote:Found this. Should we revert it back to the original theory or remove it from the voting?
I don't know... If the author deleted it that probably means he/she wouldn't want it to be voted on, so I say that we remove it from the voting.
Sublevel 113
layer restorer

Post by Sublevel 113 »

Little offtop, but please help me with understanding these Mati's forum posts, please:
besides, you dont see a submachine room on that screen that says "it's just a computer screen", now do you.
you were wondering around. solved puzzles. got beamed up by the lighthouse lamp. and at that point yous ee the cutscene, which is on the computer screen. right?

that means - the issue or subamchine's realm and image being on screen have nothing to do with each other.
hard to understand/translate corectly

--------
and
so far we've seen: few tests, the lab, which is an outside structure created for sub exploration, now the root, we haven't seen the most important things, like the centre of the subnet, peripheral defense structure and such. oops, I'm thinking too loud. will shut up.
there Mati meant
"lab is outside the structure" and "lab is created for sub explorations"
or
lab is "outside the structure created for sub exploration""

--------------
and
who told you that mur was at the beginning of the sub? o_0

because guess what - he wasn't
does it mean beginning of subera? its construction, etc? or what?
ENIHCAMBUS
karma portal traveller

Post by ENIHCAMBUS »

That feeling, when you update progress bar. 8-)

@Sublevel: I don't get the first one either.

The one about Lab could be just symbolical, that the lab doesn't serves a porpuse for the Submachine and was just created by man to explore the Subnet.

The last one is very clear, Murtuagh wasn't alive during the events of the stablishment of the Fourth Dynasty, nor for the construction of the Winter Palace or the Kent Lighthouse.
ENIHCAMBUS: State of the Art Scanning!
🧐
Vortex
Murtaugh's hunter

Post by Vortex »

The first one just means that the fact that we see an image on a computer screen doesn't mean anything about whether some Submachine rooms are computer-made or not, or whether the entire Sub2 happens in a computer screen, because it can be just a video cutscene like the one in 580 stuck in the player's nose.

Btw Ethnic, I saw you added the remaining watercolor images to the extra artwork. There are some that have already appeared in a game (the Ancient Section one, for example), so I'm not sure if they belonged there.
ENIHCAMBUS
karma portal traveller

Post by ENIHCAMBUS »

I don't know, they can count as extra artwork even if they're from a known location, just saying.
🧐
Vortex
Murtaugh's hunter

Post by Vortex »

Of course, I'm just saying it wasn't the original intention of the page and that's why I didn't include them, but that doesn't mean it's a bad idea to have them :)

The only thing left is to give descriptions to each one. And perhaps look for more Submachine artwork hidden in Mateusz's archive (I remember a Submachine-themed easter egg that would fit there).
ENIHCAMBUS
karma portal traveller

Post by ENIHCAMBUS »

So are we ever going to discuss and thoerize about these artworks? Just wondering.
🧐
Vortex
Murtaugh's hunter

Post by Vortex »

I'd like to.

I'm enamored of the golden bell Sub1 room, I hope it appears in SNEE some day :D
ENIHCAMBUS
karma portal traveller

Post by ENIHCAMBUS »

Being golden and with walls covered in moss, I guess its in Layer 3.

My favorite one is the one with the jar, is just to unusual, the jar that may or not contain Karmic Water, a radio that may contain an alternate ambient or not, 4 directions for moving, and that crack in the wall that reveals mechanisms similar to these in 011 and 642.
🧐
Vortex
Murtaugh's hunter

Post by Vortex »

I like that one too :) my favourites are the golden bell room and the telescope room. I also love the things that appear in the former Sub10's promo Patreon video.