Murtaugh's hunter

Re: Submachine Wiki

Post by Vortex »

Okay, updated it! :)
Anonymous1
subnet technician

Post by Anonymous1 »

I like it too but the issue I have on my end is the link tabs being squished. Is that showing up on yours?

Vortex
Murtaugh's hunter

Post by Vortex »

Hmm, I see it fine, but it might be because I have an extension that changes the font on webpages. Thanks for telling me, I probably wouldn't have noticed it otherwise.

Apart from messing with the CSS to remove the bold font, the only solution I can think of right now is to change "Play the games" to something shorter like just "Play" or "Games".

EDIT: although, it doesn't look too bad like that, actually :P Three tabs of social media links in one level, and a tab of game links in another level.

EDIT2: alright, I changed it. Tell me if you see it good.
Anonymous1
subnet technician

Post by Anonymous1 »

I see it good now. Its working great. :D
Vortex
Murtaugh's hunter

Post by Vortex »

Perfect :D thanks for your help Gem!
Anonymous1
subnet technician

Post by Anonymous1 »

You're welcome! Another thing I'm thinking of doing is reordering theories on theory pages so they look like this

Unconfirmed
Likely
Still Alive
Doubtful
Debunked
Confirmed

That way when we have our voting session, any unconfirmed theories remain on the top, since they will be voted on the most. I place Confirmed below Debunked since those two tiers wont be voted on, ever. The others will.

Another thing I'm thinking of is placing links in place of the theory names on the voting page, it will open a new window and take one straight to the theory.

For example my theories which are on the voting page, False Reality Theory would go straight to

http://submachine.wikia.com/wiki/Gemini ... 8likely.29

I'll also be clearing the previous votes off the theory pages. We really don't need them anymore.
Vortex
Murtaugh's hunter

Post by Vortex »

Okay, that looks like a good idea :)

And yeah, we can clean the old votes. We'll have them in the page history anyways if we ever needed them.
Anonymous1
subnet technician

Post by Anonymous1 »

Yeah and I think it will clear any confusion about voting on theory pages too. But I'll get started on it. :)

Hold on. Could you unlock the theory voting page for me or at least give me perms to edit it?

http://submachine.wikia.com/wiki/Karkarox%27s_theories

Found this. Should we revert it back to the original theory or remove it from the voting?
Jatsko
karma portal traveller

Post by Jatsko »

Protection has been lifted to "Admins and Registered" status. Let me know when you're finished so I can change it back!