Submachine Wiki

Augustus
wisdom crystal finder

Re: Submachine Wiki

Post by Augustus »

I updated the attic map, I added the 2 endcards of SNEE and one more card for the telescope room digital/watercolor room.
Jatsko
karma portal traveller

Post by Jatsko »

PSA:

All new locations have had pages created, and they have been added to the Subverse page location list as well as on the location page. Another user named "Windows95betatester" also took it upon himself to successfully edit the location template, which surprised me but also made me very happy.

Therefore since the pages are created, feel free to start adding information and open up conversations on naming :D

Also as part of this Wiki update, besides stuff related to the SubVerse update I'll also be protecting all theory pages so you'll have to be logged in to edit your theory page. And as a reminder, no editing other theory pages unless you have the author's permission!
Vortex
Murtaugh's hunter

Post by Vortex »

Also as part of this Wiki update, besides stuff related to the SubVerse update I'll also be protecting all theory pages so you'll have to be logged in to edit your theory page. And as a reminder, no editing other theory pages unless you have the author's permission!
That's a good idea. There are a few theory pages belonging to unregistered IPs, but I don't think there will be any problem since the users are not currently active.
Jatsko
karma portal traveller

Post by Jatsko »

Also Vortex, in your list you switched FAR and FUR. towerofnix let me know on the Wiki and I made the page changes so it's all good.
Augustus
wisdom crystal finder

Post by Augustus »

What should be done with the extra art page? Since a lot of artwork is now redrawn in Locations?
Vortex
Murtaugh's hunter

Post by Vortex »

Apocrypha wrote:Also Vortex, in your list you switched FAR and FUR. towerofnix let me know on the Wiki and I made the page changes so it's all good.
Sorry for that.
Ko9 wrote:What should be done with the extra art page? Since a lot of artwork is now redrawn in Locations?
The locations are not identical to the artwork they were based on (for example there is no blue easter egg in 840), so I'd say they still belong there. But we can discuss about it and see what's better.
Augustus
wisdom crystal finder

Post by Augustus »

Some are I don't know.
Vortex
Murtaugh's hunter

Post by Vortex »

Of course, if any of them appears without change in the games then it's not "extra" artwork anymore and can be safely trimmed from the page.
Augustus
wisdom crystal finder

Post by Augustus »

I agree. All of them should be in the page of the location tho.
Jatsko
karma portal traveller

Post by Jatsko »

So far what's been happening is that the artwork has been kept on the extra artwork page, with descriptions saying how the screens are "prototypes" and linking to their corresponding locations. If you want to change that we can always continue the discussion on the Wiki.

Addendum: Congrats Enihc! Looks like you've got your own personal property in the Net now :D