Submachine Wiki

Rooster5man
subnet traveller

Re: Submachine Wiki

Post by Rooster5man »

You can post it on the Wiki on your page with your other Theories (unless you need to make a Theory page...) Regardless, you have until after Sub9 to post it since we went past "G" in the sessions already.
Redafro
subnet technician

Post by Redafro »

Fudge... i find myself voting still-alive most of the time because something is neither confirmed or debunked. Remind me what you guys are using as bases for likely or doubtful? If there is evidence to support the theory, it seems it would be confirmed, and evidence against it would be debunked. So... are we just basing likely and doubtful on our own bias as to what is going on, our on intuition?

Edit: I know, I'm the guy who made a thread on this topic in the old forums. :oops: I know I've used likely or doubtful to describe theories that are only partially debunked/confirmed as well...
Rooster5man
subnet traveller

Post by Rooster5man »

Remind me what you guys are using as bases for likely or doubtful? If there is evidence to support the theory, it seems it would be confirmed, and evidence against it would be debunked. So... are we just basing likely and doubtful on our own bias as to what is going on, our on intuition?

Edit: I know, I'm the guy who made a thread on this topic in the old forums. I know I've used likely or doubtful to describe theories that are only partially debunked/confirmed as well...
Haha, don't sweat it.

Maybe we are going on our own bias sometimes, but it's mostly confirming facts from Mateusz and the Series and applying them to the Theory, pointing us in which direction to go - Obviously, if there are facts that don't seem likely based on what we know makes the Theory Doubtful. If there's a "metaphysical Theory" (as you said, Theories that describe the SubNet in parts we haven't heard from), I call it Still Alive because we have no word from Mateusz whether or not it's really Debunked.

It's all fact-checking.
Redafro
subnet technician

Post by Redafro »

Alright... always good to have a refresher. I think that is what I'm doing... XP
Rooster5man
subnet traveller

Post by Rooster5man »

Good :P

Why isn't anyone voting....?

@Vortex: Why *did* you make all those duplicates by the way? Not to scold you, just asking :P
gil2455526
subnet notes finder

Post by gil2455526 »

Rooster5man wrote:You can post it on the Wiki on your page with your other Theories (unless you need to make a Theory page...) Regardless, you have until after Sub9 to post it since we went past "G" in the sessions already.
Funny thing is, when Sub 9 comes, it will either confirm or bust my theory.
Just smile and wave boys. Smile and wave...
Vortex
Murtaugh's hunter

Post by Vortex »

Rooster5man wrote:Good :P

Why isn't anyone voting....?

@Vortex: Why *did* you make all those duplicates by the way? Not to scold you, just asking :P
Well, to add theories faster I copypasted many times a single theory and changed name & author, and it seems I made too many copies and forgot to remove the remaining ones :oops:
Rooster5man
subnet traveller

Post by Rooster5man »

Funny thing is, when Sub 9 comes, it will either confirm or bust my theory.
Hah, you may have a point...
Well, to add theories faster I copypasted many times a single theory and changed name & author, and it seems I made too many copies and forgot to remove the remaining ones
Oh! I figured that was the case, don't be embarassed, it's a big job to do all that :D
Sublevel 113
layer restorer

Post by Sublevel 113 »

Why noone edits Sub7 article about HD version?And will we create different article about HD versions?
Rooster5man
subnet traveller

Post by Rooster5man »

Why? We can just add to the original pages in a different section of the page - There are only minor edits in the HD Versions, aren't there? I don't believe it's necessary to clutter up the Wiki(s) with excessive pages dedicated to the HD Versions.