The Abacus' Theories

The Abacus
wisdom crystal finder

Re: The Abacus' Theories

Post by The Abacus »

Any more criticism?
Balance is imperative; without it, total collapse and destruction is imminent.
WorldisQuiet5256
karma portal traveller

Post by WorldisQuiet5256 »

No thanks
I'm good

But I am not sure about **********
WHERE DO WE COME FROM
WHAT ARE WE
WHERE ARE WE
GOING
The Abacus
wisdom crystal finder

Post by The Abacus »

I'm not so sure I know what that means.
The Abacus
wisdom crystal finder

Post by The Abacus »

Anti-Structural Architecture and the Winter Palace

“This Winter Palace and the surrounding gardens are prime examples of anti-structural architecture freed from boundaries of material durability”

This is the third-to-last sentence of the pamphlet found in the Winter Palace. From it I would like to bring to attention the part explaining how the Winter Palace and South Gardens are examples of anti-structural architecture that are “freed from boundaries of material durability.” Anti-structural architecture simply does not exist in our reality, which raises the question of what is its meaning and definition. It is through the manifestation of this concept that we may be able to learn more about Henry O’Toole and the Winter Palace.

To begin one must be observant and examine the Winter Palace in Submachine 7: The Core. There are three observations that have led me to my theory:

1. The first is that the Winter Palace seems to be supported by pillars, on which it sits on top, and is therefore likely held up at an elevation of some sort.

2. My second observation I have made is that the palace is pulsing with blue energy. I am not simply referring to the fluorescent flora that seems to overgrown the palace, but instead to the glowing symbols that can be seen cut into the walls and stone – the most common of these are simple circles. Among these also include the ambiguous star symbol that we see in many of Mateusz Skutnik’s works. Most of these symbols seem to be etched into the ground, walls and pillars of the palace – some are repeated in a methodical manner.

3. On some screens the pillars that supposedly hold up the Winter Palace are partly destroyed. From these a string or beam of blue energy is perfectly visible.

My last observation is likely the most important as it is a logical conclusion to draw that this string of energy through runs through the whole pillar and keeps it’s structure intact. The previous observation on the blue energy allows me to expand on this and leads me to think that the Winter Palace is kept intact by this form of energy that has retained the structure of the pillars.

This is what I believe to be anti-structural architecture – a type of architecture that is freed from the limitations of material durability. As long as energy flows throughout the palace, the general structure will remain intact, oblivious to whatever elements exist in the submachine that would wear away the material and eventually cause the palace to collapse. The material elements do seem to however be worn away, but most of the structure remains intact and will not collapse. Though the Winter Palace is currently in a collapsed state this is most likely due to collapse brought by Murtaugh’s destabilisation of that layer. It is therefore likely that forms of energy such as Karma and/or Wisdom are the only forces capable of destabilizing the anti-structure.

It seems that Henry O’Toole was the first to successfully implement anti-structure into an edifice and had gained much respect for his work. I believe that this theory is likely explanation of the meaning of anti-structural architecture and hope that it helps us have a better understanding of Henry O’Toole and the Western Kingdom.
This better?
(I should really get to editing my theories sooner, especially when it doesn't take so long...)
Rooster5man
subnet traveller

Post by Rooster5man »

It's probably a little late for me to be reading this much in-depth, but I'd say you got your point across, lol.
The Abacus
wisdom crystal finder

Post by The Abacus »

I know, I'll make sure I edit them sooner in the future. XD
Rooster5man
subnet traveller

Post by Rooster5man »

You can wait till Sub9 so you can add something that may show up there :P
The Abacus
wisdom crystal finder

Post by The Abacus »

Rooster5man wrote:You can wait till Sub9 so you can add something that may show up there :P
I will probably do that