I have! :D

*takes a cup*
RuloCore
subnet notes finder

Re: Daymare Town 4

Post by RuloCore »

OnyxIonVortex wrote:I have! :D

*takes a cup*
Now seriously, this game even beats some Submachine episodes (and that's hard for me because I kinda like more Submachine than Daymare...)
Btw: Is it just me that I've thought the black screen at the inside of the giant pipe was a bug? lol
Vortex
Murtaugh's hunter

Post by Vortex »

Now seriously, this game even beats some Submachine episodes (and that's hard for me because I kinda like more Submachine than Daymare...)
Me too. I think Mateusz really outdid in this game.
RuloCore wrote:Btw: Is it just me that I've thought the black screen at the inside of the giant pipe was a bug? lol
yeah, I thought I screwed the game, at least until I hovered over some invisible thing that said "if I were you I wouldn't do that" or something like that :P
RuloCore
subnet notes finder

Post by RuloCore »

OnyxIonVortex wrote:
Me too. I think Mateusz really outdid in this game.
RuloCore wrote:Btw: Is it just me that I've thought the black screen at the inside of the giant pipe was a bug? lol
yeah, I thought I screwed the game, at least until I hovered over some invisible thing that said "if I were you I wouldn't do that" or something like that :P
oh yeah that! how could i do that if i can't even see? lol
Lorre
lost in subnet

Post by Lorre »

Oh my gosh, I can't believe I'm stuck already...welp, this is embarrassing. I think I'm just gonna wait for a walkthrough then...shamefully...

I cannot believe the music in this one, the title screen alone is stunning. You did an amazing job, Alex!
Bloodhit
subnet technician

Post by Bloodhit »

I'm doing it! Now i'm not completely stuck!
Anteroinen
subnet traveller

Post by Anteroinen »

I finished it! And with three achievements too. The rest are trifle too hard for me it seems, I've been going around and around looking for them and no luck in an hour's work. :lol:
"We didn't leave the Stone Age, because we ran out of stones."
gil2455526
subnet notes finder

Post by gil2455526 »

I can help ya, I finished a long time ago.

That's why I didn't drink the cup of cafe con leche. I already payed the bill.

What took you so long?
Just smile and wave boys. Smile and wave...
Anteroinen
subnet traveller

Post by Anteroinen »

gil2455526 wrote: What took you so long?
Well I came home from work and started playing but felt really tired suddenly. I took a nap with the relaxing music playing. :mrgreen: I finished a long while ago as well, but I just now decided to inform the rest of the community about it.
"We didn't leave the Stone Age, because we ran out of stones."
Weary With Toil
lost in subnet

Post by Weary With Toil »

Wow. Loved DM4! The locations were stunning and the music and ambients haunting.

Well worth the wait and looking forward to figuring out the rest of the achievements (only got 3 the first time around). And it's nice being able to buy the games now. Playing them for free all these years has just seemed so wrong given how much time and effort goes into them.

I think, maybe, DM4 has just tipped the series ahead of submachine for me.....maybe.
We live in widescreen but what good is it though, when life gets narrower the further you go?